j Brumbeck in Ca?

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
After much negotiations, he seems there has been a breakthrough in bringing banks to California for the One Pocket Challenge. No one plays banks out here. Not even enough interest to have a weekly tournament. But, those interested in having a world champion give you some banking lessons while he is here, its easy. Lessons may be available for a small donation to the Kentucky Pool Rehabilitation Fund. Lessons are very reasonable after the small donation. Pay Pal accepted. Post dated checks, cash, food stamps, mortgage payments, cars for pool players donations, minimum $7500. donation. Remember, it's a great cause, Mrs Kentucky and I will to take a cruise to Austraila and you get a bank pool lesson. Ok enough fun,
We have been trying to get John here since the derby. This will be a great opportunity for him and for the players in this area to get bank pool lessons. Former DCC champion in banks and overall DCC champion. If you have never had a lesson from a pro, don't miss this. At this time we don't know when the lessons can be had, but more information will be available later next week. John is a very nice person and you will enjoy his knowledge and company. Group lessons may be available if time permits. Come for the tournaments and pick up a lifetime of knowledge. Most people in this area know how to contact me. Let me know. DONATION OPTIONAL, but it would be a great way to get me out of the country for four weeks.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Scrzbill said:
After much negotiations, he seems there has been a breakthrough in bringing banks to California for the One Pocket Challenge. No one plays banks out here. Not even enough interest to have a weekly tournament. But, those interested in having a world champion give you some banking lessons while he is here, its easy. Lessons may be available for a small donation to the Kentucky Pool Rehabilitation Fund. Lessons are very reasonable after the small donation. Pay Pal accepted. Post dated checks, cash, food stamps, mortgage payments, cars for pool players donations, minimum $7500. donation. Remember, it's a great cause, Mrs Kentucky and I will to take a cruise to Austraila and you get a bank pool lesson. Ok enough fun,
We have been trying to get John here since the derby. This will be a great opportunity for him and for the players in this area to get bank pool lessons. Former DCC champion in banks and overall DCC champion. If you have never had a lesson from a pro, don't miss this. At this time we don't know when the lessons can be had, but more information will be available later next week. John is a very nice person and you will enjoy his knowledge and company. Group lessons may be available if time permits. Come for the tournaments and pick up a lifetime of knowledge. Most people in this area know how to contact me. Let me know. DONATION OPTIONAL, but it would be a great way to get me out of the country for four weeks.

I can't afford to donate $7,500, but almost as good, I will let you stake me for $7,500 against any of those champions coming in next week and you will have your half ($7,500) to put towards your goal. Seems like a win/win situation.

I might be able to talk RA into letting you stake him too, so there you are, 15k in Bill's pocket.

I am always looking out for you.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
jrhendy said:
I can't afford to donate $7,500, but almost as good, I will let you stake me for $7,500 against any of those champions coming in next week and you will have your half ($7,500) to put towards your goal. Seems like a win/win situation.

I might be able to talk RA into letting you stake him too, so there you are, 15k in Bill's pocket.

I am always looking out for you.

I am so glad to have friends like you. The room is rented.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Scrzbill said:
I am so glad to have friends like you. The room is rented.

Bill,

How can you possibly turn down John's offer. I will go in halfers with you just for the privledge of staking those two legends..;)

PS...Post dated check for $7500 is in the mail...(CD's mature soon !!!)..:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
SJDinPHX said:
Bill,

How can you possibly turn down John's offer. I will go in halfers with you just for the privledge of staking those two legends..;)

PS...(post dated check for $7500 is in the mail)... CD's mature soon !!!..:rolleyes:

So you want half of my half? Or Johns other half? You can just send your half to my Fund. Tax deductible you know. I'm my own charity. I especially want to take RA to the horses after we win and double or triple our winnings. I ll be on a cruise for six months. Wish you could come up, Chris wants you on the golf table. He will forgo the tournament for you.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Scrzbill said:
So you want half of my half? Or Johns other half? You can just send your half to my Fund. Tax deductible you know. I'm my own charity. I especially want to take RA to the horses after we win and double or triple our winnings. I ll be on a cruise for six months. Wish you could come up, Chris wants you on the golf table. He will forgo the tournament for you.

Chris is on my s**t list (JK)...He quit me when I was just getting used to the table. (to let two funsy players have the table)...I will exact my revenge next trip up.

PS...I am in "DEAD" punch now, he probably won't play me..:rolleyes: