From
Heart of the Midwest
lll said:
had problems getting to view the action after i paid
justin was propmpt in his responce and treated me fairly
many posts want to bash someone
i want to give credit to a very professional run outfit

so... what was the problem?

seems a similar post was made over on that other forum. Seems that person didn't spend a whole lot of time thinking up a screen name:D

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
JCIN is 200% stand up, he busts his ass to have everything work out, but sometimes streaming dosent work-there is a million reasons why. its a lot better now than it was a couple years ago.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
CaliRed said:
so... what was the problem?
the problem was my computer incompetence:eek:
the pop ups were blocked and i didnt know how to unblock them
once i figured that out(someone walked me thru it)
no problema:)

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
lll said:
the problem was my computer incompetence:eek:
the pop ups were blocked and i didnt know how to unblock them
once i figured that out(someone walked me thru it)
no problema:)

i sent you a PM on how to do it.. did that not help?

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
lll said:
had problems getting to view the action after i paid
justin was propmpt in his responce and treated me fairly
many posts want to bash someone
i want to give credit to a very professional run outfit
I too had problems on Saturday. By following the prompts and buying the 2 day package for $20, I was unable to view the matches. I finally bought a one day access for another $10. The actual problem according to Justin had something to do with my cache in that it cached an old page from TAR instead of the latest one. In any case, Justin promptly sent me a refund from PayPal. Very professonal. I never had a doubt.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
CaliRed said:
i sent you a PM on how to do it.. did that not help?
greg beleive it or not before i could try your suggestions i was on the phone with a friend on a different matter and he had me look around my computer and guess what
at the bottom of the screen is 3 little tabs
one says window
one says my emails vault
AND one says blocking popups:eek:
when i went into that i was able to allow tar to appear:)

Maxwell

Verified Member
I also enjoyed the streams very much, particularly when the commentators were familiar with one pocket and didn't regularly dismiss it with their comments. Perhaps they could use no commentator when someone knowledgeable is not available and just transmit the sounds of the game. But overall the streams were very enjoyable. Great show.

Hidy Ho

Verified Member
From
BKK/SFO
Their production level/competency definitely is improving. I thought the higher definition camera resolution, moving camera (and close zooms) and multiple camera angles really added to my enjoyment.

And if I don't like the commentators or don't want commentators, I can just turn down the volume or hit the mute button :D My only dilemma is when only one of the two commentators bug me. (Un)Fortunately, I was watching a lot of it (including the final) on my laptop when I was playing pool so I didn't have any commentaries.

I luv Billy Incardona's commentaries!!!

Patrick

I watched all four days and loved it...but...I was not able to watch the finals. Starting the final at 1am EST is just a poor decision IMO. This is a CSI decision, not TAR's so they get straight A's from me.

Maybe not adhering to such a strict time schedule during the last few rounds might do the trick. There was a 90 minute wait after the Frost/Pagulayan where NOBODY was playing.

If CSI makes the investment of bringing in TAR to bring the game to the masses...why would they schedule the premier match-up of the event at a time when half the country is most likely sleeping? Makes no sense to me...

Kudos to Justin and his team. Best pool stream to date.