US Open onepocket.org Dinner

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Here are some pixs from the dinner. I think you know all the usual suspects...

Lou Figueroa

Attachments

• Dinner1.JPG
    Dinner1.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Dinner2.JPG
    Dinner2.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Dinner3.JPG
    Dinner3.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Dinner4.JPG
    Dinner4.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Dinner5.JPG
    Dinner5.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 0

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Some great candid shots there Lou. Its funny how people remind you of other people in your past. SJD reminds me of my old chemistry prof from college. John H reminds me of a fireworks importer I use to deal with. He could be your best buddy but watch out. If you **** him he is ready to empty the clip into your ass. Steve reminds me of a pool player named Partain that use to beat me and Lenny rminds me of a customer that would donate to me, not that Lenny would cause he is good now!

That reminds me I am still waiting for someonte to tell me how to send Lenny and co that two hundred, and since John B did that rebate I will send one hundred to that scholarship fund for the next event also. But if nobody tells me then I will keep the damn stuff. Cali why don't you tell that instead of all those incredibly long boring ass essays against me and AB. What a waste of time. Did you think I would take time to compose something to refute you?? Are you serious? If I wanted to, I could desecrate and desiccate you and your weak efforts to circumambulate me to the point that you would commit suicide, but I obey the rules of One Pocket.Org. In the rules it states you should take one swipe at somebody then let it go............Let it go cali. Let it go. Just let it go. Please let it go.

I Cheated Myself Like I Knew I Would.
I Told You I Was Troubled
You Know I'm No Damn Good

;lyrics-winehouse my amy........................

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thanks again, Lou for organizing this. It was a great way to kick off my trip -- I just went from the taxi from the airport to the restaurant -- the timing was perfect and the company and food was good too!

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Jimmy B said:
That reminds me I am still waiting for someonte to tell me how to send Lenny and co that two hundred, and since John B did that rebate I will send one hundred to that scholarship fund for the next event also. But if nobody tells me then I will keep the damn stuff.
Well..... I don't know why your waiting on anyone to tell you anything... it's not that hard to see. Right here on the front page, I see a thread called (drum-roll.....)

2011 Onepocket.org Player Sponsorship Fund. It has everything you ever wanted to know in it. Just in case you can't find it, I'll repost it right here for you, because that's the type of guy I am.

The donation page here on OnePocket.org is here:
http://www.onepocket.org/PlayerSponsor.htm

Now as far as Fast Lenny.... if you've watched any of his streams, then you would have been to his website, I'm imagining. But once again, just because I'm a helpful individual and caring human being, I'm going to repost that for you too....

www.ontherailtv.com Right there on the right hand side of the page, is a Chip In box to donate to his live streaming. You click on the Chip In button.

Jimmy The B said:
Cali why don't you tell that instead of all those incredibly long boring ass essays against me and AB. What a waste of time. Did you think I would take time to compose something to refute you?? Are you serious? If I wanted to, I could desecrate and desiccate you and your weak efforts to circumambulate me to the point that you would commit suicide, but I obey the rules of One Pocket.Org. In the rules it states you should take one swipe at somebody then let it go............Let it go cali. Let it go. Just let it go. Please let it go.

Well..... there you go.. I told you. Now you can donate the "damn stuff". Both of these, are great causes to donate too....So you donations will be greatly appreciated!!! (I am not speaking for either cause, so because you don't like me, rest assured, I am not involved in either one of them)

I don't want to be "desecrated", "desiccated" or "circumambulated" to where I would commit suicide, so I'd better not respond to you anymore.:):p Actually, I've done all I can for you, if you can't digest what's been said, then anything else, would be a waste of everyone's time.

Sorry, no offense, but you're not cutting the mustard, as far as being worthy of any more advice from me. I only have so many hours in the day, there are far more deserving souls that deserve my guidance.:rolleyes:

Later!

Last edited:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
First of all thanks for the info. The money was shipped to Steve, via snail mail. That chip in box thing did NOT work, even though I tried very hard to get it to work. So Thanks to Cali and Johns rebate they should be well on the way to the next scholorship fund. I sent all 400$ to Steve to keep half and give the other half to Lenny when he sees him which I am satisfied he will do.

I did not say I didn't like you. If I did I retract that and all me other criticisims. From now on I am going to go through a routine. If I am on the verge of making a critical post, I will wait one hour before I submit it. This should be followed by everyone on here imo. Just an idea to think about.

After going back in time I know that you are a good person now and just trying to help and have fun. I will follow in your footsteps and after you cool down I know that you will speak to me again. We are now in sync. You are sort of like Eric (Fat Boy). He sent me some longggg pms, that took two pms messages for one post, outlining certain events. What a life he has had. Naturally I will not even mention the subject of these pms but I wanted to read them 4 or 5 times to absorb them because I found them so interesting, and I was astounded that he would take the time to write to a single individual like that. But that's the kind of guy he is too. He is working on his writing skills and may be submitting some more short stories. I think he might have a novel in him somewhere, but he has many projects suffice it to say.

One thing Eric is right about is people spending too much time behind the keyboads. Since I did my good deed for the day I will hit the treadmill with some Grindhouse Deathproof Music Today. How about two rounds of Chick Habit. Two more of Down In Mexico and wind up with 3 rounds of HOLD Tight, from Dave Dee Dozy Beeky Mitch And Tich. Thank you AB-The Middler..... ...