Billiards Photos

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Robert,

Per chance, were you are the DCC last year? I'm racking (no pun intended:)) my brain to try and remember if I saw you. Will you be going to this years?

I read your bio on your site.... Our members here, will be happy to know that Robert is another UPS'er.. not sure if that was mentioned in another thread or not. We have another esteemed member here that donned the brown shorts:) Which has spawned several worthy jokes between two people with a love/hate relationship.

Do you apply photoshop filters to these photos to achieve the results? Obviously you're a very accomplished photographer, so I was curious of the method or software that you use for your editing.

Great pics!

Greg

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Robert shot the pool photos that use to hang on the walls of Southbay Billiards in L.A. He probably has one of the biggest collections of pool photos in the country. I believe he was even shooting pics at Red's in Houston when the young "Cesar Morales" first showed up.

RedCard

Verified Member
Excellent

Excellent

Maybe the best pool photography I've seen.

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
Efren arrived

Efren arrived

Hi Ross(RG)-

The Efren 11x14 print arrived from SmugMug on Friday.

I really like it. It was packaged securely and mailed as a 'flat' package and arrived in great shape.

I am looking forward to the availability of some of your vintage black and white pictures.

Thank you very much.

Will/Riverside Shooters