Video - Some One Pocket Game Banks

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Excuse the poor quality of the video but these are a few banks from 2 one pocket matches I played in, some are flukey, some are risky and some are pretty cool. Enjoy. :)

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tL2JghLzlCQ?hd=1" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

John Brumback

Verified Member
Good shootin! And I finally found out why they call you Fast Lenny,LOL You don't like to waste time! Cool vid Lenny!
John B.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
John Brumback said:
Good shootin! And I finally found out why they call you Fast Lenny,LOL You don't like to waste time! Cool vid Lenny!
John B.

Thanks John, you might also like this one if you have not seen it already, just some fun shots. One Pocket really lets you be creative. I have slowed my game down a bit since these videos and also try to stay down more on my shots, mechanics and all that are not my strong suit. :eek:

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FoCptMcj_BU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

John Brumback

Verified Member
Thanks,No I had not seen that one either.Man that tables fast,It looks like.
Good vid and cool music to go with It.I have to ask,Is your bridge thumb just hanging In mid air when using an open bridge? You might not care but I noticed you raise up just a little before each shot,not bad just a little.Man you guys out there play good! Good shootin,I like watching that kind of stuff.
Really neat.John B.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
John Brumback said:
Thanks,No I had not seen that one either.Man that tables fast,It looks like.
Good vid and cool music to go with It.I have to ask,Is your bridge thumb just hanging In mid air when using an open bridge? You might not care but I noticed you raise up just a little before each shot,not bad just a little.Man you guys out there play good! Good shootin,I like watching that kind of stuff.
Really neat.John B.

Yeah John, I have been working on staying down and slowing down, have been seeing improvements. My thumb is deformed and just stays like that, haha, well that is what Dick says anyway, the bridge works for me though even though it looks like a total newbie playing pool, oh wait I am still a newbie at 7 years in pool. :p

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
nice shooting lenny
you are staying down almost until the ball gets to the pocket in the more recent video much better than in the second video
john i think you like these videos because of the pretty banks:)
just sayin:rolleyes:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
That's some strong medicine, Lenny. You got a really good stroke going. Keep sawing that thumb off. It's working. And by the way, Skin started a good thread about running balls and it made me go and review the Power One Pocket tape you sent me which has a fantastic chapter on how to properly run balls in one pocket. It also has the chapter on how to not only get out of the break, but how to totally turn the break arround in one shot. This chapter alone is worth many times more than what the tape would cost.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Jimmy B said:
That's some strong medicine, Lenny. You got a really good stroke going. Keep sawing that thumb off. It's working. And by the way, Skin started a good thread about running balls and it made me go and review the Power One Pocket tape you sent me which has a fantastic chapter on how to properly run balls in one pocket. It also has the chapter on how to not only get out of the break, but how to totally turn the break arround in one shot. This chapter alone is worth many times more than what the tape would cost.

Sorry I refered to The Power One Pocket as a tape. Obviously it is a dvd.

John Brumback

Verified Member
lll said:
nice shooting lenny
you are staying down almost until the ball gets to the pocket in the more recent video much better than in the second video
john i think you like these videos because of the pretty banks:)
just sayin:rolleyes:

Could be Larry,haha.John B.