Our Blackee

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Our good forum member Blackee is not feeling well at all. I dont think he would want me to talk about his misfortune but I am going to do it anyway.
Blackee just had a stroke. Nothing is working well including his thinking. He cant concentrate or perform simple functions, and knows that he cant. He is probably unable to participate on the forum -- for low.
He went to the doctor yesterday and they gave him worse news, he has a brain tumor.

I am really only divulging this personal information because, number one, I dont think he is able to do forum interactions at the moment. And number two, I know all the members like Blackee, and would certainly like the opportunity to have a care or a prayer for him.

Beard

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Blackeee always came off as a good, respectable person to me. I hope that he's able to pull himself through this time and I'm sure he's got plenty of people there to help him out. Will keep him in my thoughts.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Wishing you all the best, in this rough time for you bud...I Know if anyone can pull through, it'd be you...:) (thanks for the heads up Fred)

Dick

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Blackee, we all care about you here at one pocket.org , try to keep abreast of what's happening with your family here it will help you get through this tough time.
Don't give up many games have been won for those who try hard and never give up.

Love you brother,
Billy Incardona

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
talking

talking

We were just talking 2 weeks ago about a table.He seemed fine.I am hoping he beats this and returns to form and we see him again soon,thanks F.Good luck Blackee,B

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling so good these days. Just a little bump in the road. I hope you come back stronger than ever. Praying for the best.

Pete

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Like I said several weeks ago in the thread about my operation...I know it's the way life goes, but still, it really fukking sucks that so many of us brothers in the pool community who are getting up there in age are having serious health problems come up...

Blackee, I hope you beat this thing - I'll be saying a prayer for you.

- Ghost

RedCard

Verified Member
Bad news but if he knows his current limitations, as Freddy said, that's a good sign. Hope he's getting the proper attention from his doctors. Might be a long road of therapy but these things can often be turned almost completely around.

Good luck Blackee.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Bad news but if he knows his current limitations, as Freddy said, that's a good sign. Hope he's getting the proper attention from his doctors. Might be a long road of therapy but these things can often be turned almost completely around.

Good luck Blackee.

Bad news indeed. I like Blackee and we exchanged some pm messages and he wanted a Ronnie Allen and JR Gay (forgot his nickname) tape that I didn't care to watch any more, so I sent it to him. I hope he can turn this completely around.

Good luck Blackee.........

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Blackee, I've always enjoyed your posts here, and one day I hope to meet you in person. Godspeed and good results in your recovery. I hope in the meantime you have enough love and support around you -- including from your friends here on OnePocket.org -- to give you a little extra lift now and then on your road back.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Blackee; I hope there is a way for you to overcome your health issues, Like the 'Ghost" said, getting old is no picnic, NEVER in my life did I think the days I've had in the last few years would have ever come! Just goes to show how youth is ONLY for the young.

Good Luck!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"
http://mr3cushion.com

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
thanks for telling us Freddy. Keith, you're one of the first people that I had PM's with here. I have always enjoyed you and I am praying for you to overcome this hurdle. it sucks the big one, I know, but hang in there brother and fight like hell to lick it. But take it easy too. Don't try to do too much and listen to the damn doctors too.

We're all thinking of you.

Greg

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
And number two, I know all the members like Blackee, and would certainly like the opportunity to have a care or a prayer for him.

Beard

Absolutely right Fred. Keith, you have a friend in Detroit if I can ever do anything for you. My hopes and prayers are with you tonight for a swift recovery and good news for you soon.

Dennis

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Blackee, there's not much I can do for you from here, except wish you the very best, and I certainly do. Get all your advice from the experts, and do whatever they think you should do. It's a bummer, but you're stuck with it, and I know you will try hard. There's a lot of good people here who will be happy to correspond with you, if you feel like it and can handle the keys. Better days are coming. :)

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
Sad news Fred, but thanks for letting us know.

It's kind of funny how we don't all know each other, but, we know each other.
Each of us has our own life, along with ups & downs. But when one of us is hurting like Blackee is, it's sad for all of us. Will be including him on the prayer list.

You're valued & appreciated here Blackee! Get well soon!

Our good forum member Blackee is not feeling well at all. I dont think he would want me to talk about his misfortune but I am going to do it anyway.
Blackee just had a stroke. Nothing is working well including his thinking. He cant concentrate or perform simple functions, and knows that he cant. He is probably unable to participate on the forum -- for low.
He went to the doctor yesterday and they gave him worse news, he has a brain tumor.

I am really only divulging this personal information because, number one, I dont think he is able to do forum interactions at the moment. And number two, I know all the members like Blackee, and would certainly like the opportunity to have a care or a prayer for him.

Beard

I am so very sorry to hear of this. Stay tough, Blackee.