Hard Times One Pocket

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
The Chuck Markulis Memorial Tournament starts Thursday and players should start rolling in today.

They will have mini tournaments tonight and be open 24 hours during the tournament. One Pocket ($2,000 added) starts tomorrow and 9 ball ($4,000 added) starts Friday.

64 player max in the one pocket and 160 max in the 9 ball. Both tournaments will be close to filling up unless the big storm that hit last night turns some away.

Several notable players always show up and there is always a large contingent from Los Angeles where the Markulis Family had several pool rooms before moving up to the Sacramento area. Parica and Santos usually make it and Alex P. and Rodney M. are also supposed to be here. Ernesto and Oscar Dominguez are already here. They just covered the tables.

There will be free streaming and I will make sure the info gets posted on here.

Action tonight and tournament starts tomorrow. Should be a great week. I have a couple S/S checks ratholed for this one.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
The Chuck Markulis Memorial Tournament starts Thursday and players should start rolling in today.

They will have mini tournaments tonight and be open 24 hours during the tournament. One Pocket ($2,000 added) starts tomorrow and 9 ball ($4,000 added) starts Friday.

64 player max in the one pocket and 160 max in the 9 ball. Both tournaments will be close to filling up unless the big storm that hit last night turns some away.

Several notable players always show up and there is always a large contingent from Los Angeles where the Markulis Family had several pool rooms before moving up to the Sacramento area. Parica and Santos usually make it and Alex P. and Rodney M. are also supposed to be here. Ernesto and Oscar Dominguez are already here. They just covered the tables.

Action tonight and tournament starts tomorrow. Should be a great week. I have a couple S/S checks ratholed for this one.

I have a few SS checks too, in case you get a tough game you think you might just barely lose at, but could get lucky and win...Let me know, I'll go in with ya...:lol... Wish I was there !

PS..Hows RA doing ?

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I have a few SS checks too, in case you get a tough game you think you might just barely lose at, but could get lucky and win...Let me know, I'll go in with ya...:lol... Wish I was there !

PS..Hows RA doing ?

I have been playing quite a bit the last couple weeks and started hitting em pretty well yesterday. I won't do much gambling til I am out of the tournament(s) but do have a cheap game lined up for tonite. I am good for 6/7 hours max anymore and there will not be any playing in the tournament all day and matching up at night like the old days.

I will give you a call if something Juicy comes up (where I don't want to use my own $$ :D, why I might even let The Ghost in if Parica or Santos want to play.

Little Al will be here but I may leave him alone this time.

I think RA is at his sons in LA and have not heard any more.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I have been playing quite a bit the last couple weeks and started hitting em pretty well yesterday. I won't do much gambling til I am out of the tournament(s) but do have a cheap game lined up for tonite. I am good for 6/7 hours max anymore and there will not be any playing in the tournament all day and matching up at night like the old days.

I will give you a call if something Juicy comes up (where I don't want to use my own $$ :D, why I might even let The Ghost in if Parica or Santos want to play.

Good luck John, I sure wish I was there...:(

- Gho$ty

PS, If you can get 10-6 from Santos or Jose, I'll go in with you...;)

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California

I was hoping to be there but it's my wife's birthday this weekend. I thought of just playing the one pocket and then fly back but I think it would be a waste of a trip to only play one of the tournaments. I hope to make it next year if I can get my wife to change her birth date. Good luck to you John, keep us posted.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I was hoping to be there but it's my wife's birthday this weekend. I thought of just playing the one pocket and then fly back but I think it would be a waste of a trip to only play one of the tournaments. I hope to make it next year if I can get my wife to change her birth date. Good luck to you John, keep us posted.

frank
happy birthday to your wife:)

Henry

Verified Member

John I am thinking we can do something in Chico

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Hard Times One Pocket

Here are some of the players who have shown up tonight - Parica, Santos, Rich Grenier(sp), Jerry Matchin, Sylver Ochoa, Rafael Martinez, Amar Kang and about 45 more.

Tournament starts tomorrow and I will post the streaming info. Time for some sleep.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Here are some of the players who have shown up tonight - Parica, Santos, Rich Grenier(sp), Jerry Matchin, Sylver Ochoa, Rafael Martinez, Amar Kang and about 45 more.

Tournament starts tomorrow and I will post the streaming info. Time for some sleep.

John,...Wheres the streaming info ???..:help

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

OMG, that's some line up