Happy Birthday Mr. John Brumback!!

John Brumback

Verified Member
Best wishes for a very "Happy Birthday" celebration John!

This is also a great time to say "Thanks!" for sharing your thoughts with us here also! Much appreciated.

Thanks alot Terry even though I haven't been able to help much lately.Fishin,workin,huntin and poolin.lol John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Happy Birthday to an honorable, modest, talented, intelligent, generous pool player. Wish there were more like him................

Thanks Jimmy B.Man I'm glad I still got my boots on,It's gettin deep In here.haha.Your to good my man.John B.

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Thanks Banks.Yes,that's what you said I could catch up there.It doesn't have to be quite that big but It would be nice.lol Thanks again.John B.

I'm still aiming for this summer for a guided trip. I'd rather put down the money to know sturgeon will be caught. I don't think it would be the same to sit on the bank, drink beer and hope for a sturgeon - I can do that any day. ;) Good to hear you spent the day doing the things you enjoy.

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
John B

John B

Enjoy your birthday ... I hope you get to do exactly what you want to do for your birthday!

hitnandpikn

Verified Member
Brumback for President

Brumback for President

John I,m a fan and fellow competitor and am hoping you are playing in Chicago this weekend at Red Shoes. I just have to say that I have never seen someone get so much "love" from the onepocket.org crowd, ever consider politics. Almost forgot to thank You and Freddy for adding the pinch or lock up bank, within two tries it became a new piece of my game.

RedCard

Verified Member
Late one

Late one

Happy Birthday. Got this shot out of Freddy's book. Might want to borrow Sugar Shack if you ever use it.

Attachments

• Bankle.jpg
    Bankle.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 0