Happy Birthday to Da Beard

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Happy birthday, Freddy! One more year's worth of weight to get from the kids.. even if you don't need it. :D

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Thanks to all...

Thanks to all...

Especially to Fast Lenny for his lovely pic of that Jennifer Anniston look-alike gobbling that beer bottle. First rise I have had in months.

Beard

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Since The Duck has opted to bow out, I will bravely step forward and be my own partner against Bill & Freddy. The Duck will of course participate financially.
John I can't let you be your own partner,:sorry but you can have R.A.

Now that's a match that needs to happen. Cali can video it and we'll all share in the proceeds of the cd.

We can play a race to 5 for $1,000 :cool::cool::cool::cool:

What do you think?

Billy I.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Since The Duck has opted to bow out, I will bravely step forward and be my own partner against Bill & Freddy. The Duck will of course participate financially.
John I can't let you be your own partner,:sorry but you can have R.A.

Now that's a match that needs to happen. Cali can video it and we'll all share in the proceeds of the cd.

We can play a race to 5 for $1,000 :cool::cool::
What do you think?

Billy I.

Losing a thousand would not be so bad but do you have any idea what the rest of the trip would cost. Unless he gets there on his own and pays his own expenses, I will pass. It would be fun though.

How about if I take the Ghost as a partner? Probably not since he is the smartest one pocket player ever.:eek:

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
Happy Birthday Beard! I was thinking about all the fun I've had reading your books & posts, watching your videos, listening to your commentary, the times we've talked on the phone, etc, etc. Thank you for all that!

I sincerely hope you have a great celebration and may all the years ahead be great ones for you!

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
Sincerely hope "your day" was absolutely wonderful. You ain't but four years ahead of me, look out I'ma gainin' on ya :).

Later my friend, Pel

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
How about if I take the Ghost as a partner? Probably not since he is the smartest one pocket player ever.:eek:

Tell you what John...since I don't shoot very straight, I have bad fundamentals (SJD will attest to that), and my health is not up to par these days - if Billy won't let you have me as a partner - obviously it can only be because he knows that...

````````````````````````````` * The Ghost is the smartest of all One Pocket players * `` :eek: :heh

``` - Gh:psty

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Tell you what John...since I don't shoot very straight, I have bad fundamentals (SJD will attest to that), and my health is not up to par these days - if Billy won't let you have me as a partner - obviously it can only be because he knows that...

````````````````````````````` * The Ghost is the smartest of all One Pocket players * `` :eek: :heh

``` - Gh:psty

Are you kidding or what? Obviously you didn't read Freddies post, the one where he said that Artie is the smartest one pocket player ever and he's #2. I gues you'll have to settle for being the third smartest player ever.:sorry

Who would of thought or believed that the three smartest one pocket players that ever played the game are from Chicago?:D

Billy I.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Are you kidding or what? Obviously you didn't read Freddies post, the one where he said that Artie is the smartest one pocket player ever and he's #2. I gues you'll have to settle for being the third smartest player ever.:sorry

Who would of thought or believed that the three smartest one pocket players that ever played the game are from Chicago?:D

Billy I.

Billy, You must have missed this post, during which much needed corrections were made...I'm sure you and RA (and many others) will fill in the huge gap, between 2nd and 3rd...(Note; Ghoat's has dropped like a rock):lol:lol:lol

http://onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=82384&postcount=38

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

Billy I.

`It must be something in the water...:heh

PS, But Billy, you're just like our politicians: responding, but never answering the main question that was asked :rolleyes: I asked you, and John has asked you in three different posts: Whether he can take me as his partner against you and Freddy? - why do we only hear crickets?

PPS, Freddy agreed to the game - he likes it....it's an even game and it would be fun: John and I joining forces for once after always battling against each other - and the sweaters would enjoy seeing you and Freddy arguing over shot choices...:)

- Ghost <--------Waiting for an answer

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
What?

What?

`It must be something in the water...:heh

PS, But Billy, you're just like our politicians: responding, but never answering the main question that was asked :rolleyes: I asked you, and John has asked you in three different posts: Whether he can take me as his partner against you and Freddy? - why do we only hear crickets?

PPS, Freddy agreed to the game - he likes it....it's an even game and it would be fun: John and I joining forces for once after always battling against each other - and the sweaters would enjoy seeing you and Freddy arguing over shot choices...:)

- Ghost <--------Waiting for an answer

When did I agree to anything? I must defer to the smarter and richer half of our entry, the Cardonian. Whatever he says, I plays.

Beard

I do like the Ronnie game.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
I already wished you Happy Birthday in another thread, but what the hell... here's another Happy Birthday wish!:D

Keep on keeping on Freddy !!!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
When did I agree to anything? I must defer to the smarter and richer half of our entry, the Cardonian. Whatever he says, I plays.

Beard

I do like the Ronnie game.

When did you agree "to anything"?..:rolleyes:...on 11/4 to be exact, in the Alex & Efren thread, when you made this post/reply to John about me being his partner against you and Billy >>>

- Gh:cool:st

Billy and I will argue more about what to shoot than when he and Artie played. Even so, we would still rob you and X?. i aint as dead as I used to be.

Beard

The Chicago entry would have to be the Ghost and on down.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
When did you agree "to anything"?..:rolleyes:...on 11/4 to be exact, in the Alex & Efren thread, when you made this post/reply to John about me being his partner against you and Billy >>>

- Gh:cool:st

Well if The Beard feels that confident about the game who am I to argue with him, of course i'll play.

If we happen to lose will you and John play me getting 9/8 for the same bet, what ever it may be?

Just trying to give you guys some action. If your game is a good one against me and Freddie, then your free rolling to win a double bet.:( What do you think?:D

Billy I.