Efren/martinez 2010 dcc

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
well i bought some more current dvds for christmas:)
merry xmas to me and to you for getting to "watch "parts of some of the matches with me:)

efren has 2 balls and rafael has run 4 balls
he is left here
er2.jpg

tylerdurden

Verified Member
well i bought some more current dvds for christmas:)
merry xmas to me and to you for getting to "watch "parts of some of the matches with me:)

efren has 2 balls and rafael has run 4 balls
he is left here
View attachment 4993

The 7 ball looks pretty thin. I think he may shoot that and go 2 rails into the back of the 2 here. I'm not sure if any of those balls on the spot go? Shooting and going one rail into that 12 also looks like it could be fruitful.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
I am going...

I am going...

...to knock those 2 balls away from his pocket by shooting into/between both balls and try and miss the double-kiss or come off the rail with a kick behind the stripe ball and leaving whitey on/near the lower rail.....

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
I would be very surprised if he doesn't shoot that ball that is sticking it's nose out. That's a tame shot compared to some of his others wild shots.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
this a bump to the top
if you think marinez plans to shoot the 7 what are you/ martinez doing with the cue ball??
if you think martinez didnt shoot what do you think he shot or
what would YOU do from here even if you thnk rafael took the shot

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
this a bump to the top
if you think marinez plans to shoot the 7 what are you/ martinez doing with the cue ball??
if you think martinez didnt shoot what do you think he shot or
what would YOU do from here even if you thnk rafael took the shot

Hard to tell without being at the table but I might shot a bank on the 7- 2 rails straight up and down while sending my cue ball behind the 2 balls in front of efren's pocket.

If he had enough of the 7 to shoot a straight cut that would probably be an easier more consistent option.

Dud

like this-->
er2.jpg

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
I shoot the 7 with inside english to get me into the pack. The cue ball is going to be moving pretty good with the thin cut on the 7.

Needing two balls after making the 7, Im out from here.

Mark it. :rolleyes:

Ken

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Bank the 2 with a little low-left? CB should carom off the 10 to stay in that corner, 10 should bounce towards the stack and the 2 should fall nicely. :eek:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
No doubt Rafael shot the 7 into his pocket and went into those two balls. I think trying to go under those two balls is way too risky for a pocket scratch, myself. I could see going one rail into the upper part of the 14 (?) but I would want to take no chances middle or lower part of those balls because of the scratch. If he does shoot, I think his best bet is to use a touch of inside (if necessary) and come one rail just to get a glance off the 9-ball (?) and hope to open up another shot out of the stack.

Me being chicken on a tight table, would most likely move those two balls -- the 14 and 2 like this -- banking the 14 into the edge of the 2-ball to send them both away.

Attachments

• Greenshot_2012-01-03_22-04-44.jpg
    Greenshot_2012-01-03_22-04-44.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 0

glbglb

Verified Member

if 7 is not available to shoot now u can roll 2 in and lay on rail protecting 7

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
steve i also would have moved the balls from efrens pocket and not shoot the 7.
not for being chicken but i didnt think you could get alot of balls from there and if you missed you left those 2 balls by efrens pocket

you know the risk /reward thing

HOWEVER rafael figured to run out from there.........:eek:
heres how
6 rail shape to get perfectly behind those 2 balls and just keep making balls

er3.jpg

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
...ever the billiard player -- basically just a routine 4-rail billiard, with an extra two rails to come up behind the balls. Wow :D:D

From here I would like to make the 14 and roll forward for the bank on the 2-ball. I want to get rid of the 2!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
...ever the billiard player -- basically just a routine 4-rail billiard, with an extra two rails to come up behind the balls. Wow :D:D

From here I would like to make the 14 and roll forward for the bank on the 2-ball. I want to get rid of the 2!

you really had to see it
he drilled the 7 and the cue ball went flying/spinnig around the table:eek: