Pics Of Members For DCC Recognition

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
...and vapros, as some of you may not know, is an older gentleman who lives down on a bayou in Louisiana - besides being a One Pocket player, he's a bit of a musician also - here he is chilling out in front of his house...:) >>>

Attachments

• vapros.jpg
    vapros.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 0

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
...and here's 2 pics of Frank Almanza - a bad man with a cue stick, he used to get the cash - you can tell just by looking at him...:) >>>

FRANK 2.jpg

FRANK 1.jpg

SJDinPHX

Suspended
...next up is a pic of Cowboy Dennis driving his pickup truck...

Are you sure thats Cowboy Denise...It sure looks like Cole Dixon to me..;)...Keep 'em comin' Ghoatassity. I will add my hilarious,
and side-splitting comments..LOL LOL LOL..

C:cool::cool:L Duck

PS..Coley sure looks a lot like Dubya, don't he ?..:lol :lol

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Keep 'em comin' Ghoatassity. I will add my hilarious, and side-splitting comments..:p ..LOL LOL LOL..

C:cool:oL Duck

Ok Papie, but let's have some more teamwork here then - please go back and give me some "hilarious, and side-splitting comments" on some of my previous pics - such as sunnyone, Larry, Rod, etc...:heh

- Gh:cool:st

PS, Larry didn't joke back at me Papie...I hope he's not mad at me again - what's wrong with being asian?...:)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
PPS, And Dennis didn't joke back at me either..:eek:...:D...

And I've been thinking of putting up a pic of S. Lomako...but I'm afraid he might kill me if he doesn't like his pic...:eek:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
...and here is a pic of Papie/SJDuck's dachsie, wearing a pink cowboy hat and pink fur chaps...like owner, like dog - I believe Papie has the same outfit, that he wears to go out to the 'bars' ;) can't you just picture Papie with those pink fur chaps on, with his rump sticking out...:eek:...:p...

Attachments

• DACHSIE.jpg
    DACHSIE.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
It's O.K. even though it does resemble W. Here's a better shot, if you see this guy at DCC the bet will go up

View attachment 5157

I have that same picture (unsolicited of course)...But Denise did grow to adulthood ( he almost didn't survive puberty)..
Here are some, more recent, pictures... (warning; he has changed)..Small pic, is him with his 'homey's' in his 30's, the next one is him shooting pool, LAST YEAR !..:rolleyes:

C:cool::cool:L Duck <---Was shocked at how much he had aged, so quickly...:eek:..(attn; Clare, Fanatic and Sunnyone)..;)

View attachment 5166

View attachment 5167

Last edited:

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
PPS, And Dennis didn't joke back at me either..:eek:...:D...

And I've been thinking of putting up a pic of S. Lomako...but I'm afraid he might kill me if he doesn't like his pic...:eek:

Man I thought you forgot about me.

I've still been on here all year but haven't been getting into the mix, things going to shit will do that but I'm still me.

You an me is bro's.....you can out me to everybody.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Sjd

Sjd

I wasn't sure. I thought I had a photo of SJD the last time he was at Ca Billiards. I found it.

Attachments

• 1813128858_841813c34f_o.jpg
    1813128858_841813c34f_o.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
It's O.K. even though it does resemble W. Here's a better shot, if you see this guy at DCC the bet will go up:p:

Dennis, This is an old pic. It was taken before your breast reduction surgery. :sorry
Rod.
P.S. Don't feel bad I once had hair and teeth.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Dennis, This is an old pic. It was taken before your breast reduction surgery. :sorry
Rod.

Rod,

You're usually a step ahead of me but this time I don't know what you're talking about:confused:. Not unusual I know.

One odd thing about that pic, it was taken probably in the 86-88 timeframe in our Upper Pennisula and I still have the hat (weatherbeaten and minus the feathers), the sweater (I'm too fat (250lbs.) to wear it now) and the Rolex.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Here are some, more recent, pictures... (warning; he has changed) the next one is him shooting pool, LAST YEAR !

C:cool::cool:L Duck <---Was shocked at how much he had aged, so quickly...:eek:..(attn; Clare, Fanatic and Sunnyone)..;)

Not only did I age quickly I also started playing left-handed:eek:.

What an imbecile.

RBL