1 Pocket Live Stream Today at Noon MST (2pm EST) - Scott Frost & Other Solid Players

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
1 Pocket Live Stream Today at Noon MST (2pm EST) - Scott Frost & Other Solid Players

Hello ,
Live broadcast from Bullshooters in Phoenix today, play starts at noon so be there or check it out on the stream.
The game is one pocket featuring some of Arizona's best players such as Gus Briseno, Bernie Pettipiece, Mitch Ellerman
and Scott Frost are some of the usual suspects. I spoke with Scott and he said he will be playing so he will certainly be on the stream.

I know its been awhile since I have streamed with my daughter being sick but she is doing much better now and thank you
to those who sent well wishes and support.
Thanks for looking. For more info click the link below and please SHARE this with friends via Email, Facebook or other social networks.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact...KKN7XnvJBSafR_vfpm-H89zYOsZ2_pPqyxE9dkEr98Q==

www.ontherailtv.com

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Hello ,
Live broadcast from Bullshooters in Phoenix today, play starts at noon so be there or check it out on the stream.
The game is one pocket featuring some of Arizona's best players such as Gus Briseno, Bernie Pettipiece, Mitch Ellerman
and Scott Frost are some of the usual suspects. I spoke with Scott and he said he will be playing so he will certainly be on the stream.

I know its been awhile since I have streamed with my daughter being sick but she is doing much better now and thank you
to those who sent well wishes and support.
Thanks for looking. For more info click the link below and please SHARE this with friends via Email, Facebook or other social networks.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact...KKN7XnvJBSafR_vfpm-H89zYOsZ2_pPqyxE9dkEr98Q==

www.ontherailtv.com

Just because the Cardinals are out of the playoffs, it's no reason to have a pool tournament when the 49ers are playing. Good news on you daughter.