Derby city action

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Lots of action last night. I finally gave up around 3:30 after watching Chris Gentile playing one pocket with Jesse Bowman in the action room and Jeanette Lee playing someone one pocket in the Inside Pool streaming room. Both matches were still going on when I left.

Scooter was playing Tony Coleman a prop game using the crutch for a big number that started around3 am.

Plenty of other matches going on and lots of big bankrolls floating around. I think the absence of Dippy Dave helps the action and the $$ is flowing in a lot more directions this year. Lots of the action guys were pooling their $$ last year to take shots at Dippy.

I am taking it easy today and the Hall of Fame dinner is tonight. Four more days to try and get down in a decent game. I have a few S/S checks to fire at them and will try and get the Henderson Parlay System in action. Jose Parica told me there is a horse race book about 20 minutes away, so if I get a little short, I know where to pump up.

Deeman

Verified Member
John,

I am already back home. Enjoyed the drinks and your company. Did you and Billy I. Ever get together? Good luck and keep shooting them straight.

DeeMan

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John,

I am already back home. Enjoyed the drinks and your company. Did you and Billy I. Ever get together? Good luck and keep shooting them straight.

DeeMan

We are talking about it. I will lay low til tomorrow and have four more days to get in action now I am out of the tournament. I have had several offers since the partner match.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Deeman, whassup wit dat? You went all the way up there and then went home before the one-pocket began? On parole or something? :D

Deeman

Verified Member
I had to be back for business but took the time to lose my first round one pocket match before leaving! :)

DeeMan