Fast Larry makes coments on Facebook

Deeman

Verified Member
Eric,

I think you remain the only one to actually deck the bastard, if I recall correctly! :) If you remember, back when I could make a ball, he stood me up for a gambling session in Atlanta and I had driven 12 hours to play him.

I don't remember which of his twenty- five world records were the excuse for his not driving 4 blocks to play!

DeeMan

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Why keep engaging this guy ? :frus
Rod.

That's my question. Leave it and him alone. Why push the river when there are so many that love one pocket. The reason he doesn't like one pocket is because thinking hurts some people's head. Please don't anyone post any more of his garbage on our one pocket site and we won't have to discuss him.:eek::lol:eek:

Eric.

Eric,

I think you remain the only one to actually deck the bastard, if I recall correctly! :) If you remember, back when I could make a ball, he stood me up for a gambling session in Atlanta and I had driven 12 hours to play him.

I don't remember which of his twenty- five world records were the excuse for his not driving 4 blocks to play!

DeeMan

Dee,

I do remember something about Fart Larry ducking you, lol.

Cracking Fat Larry into the condiment table was definitely one of the most satisfying things I've experience in life. Sky diving was a total bore, compared to that :p

Eric