My Beaten by List

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
I really have not posted much since I left the pool nirvana of DCC... that being said I will take Freddy's advice and sleep more than 4 hours every three days next year... I woofed prior to the Derby to get some games and I did do just that...
So I got beat at one pocket by the following players at least once over 10 days...

1. Sylva Ochoa... unfortunately on the live stream table
2. Bernie P. ... who played extremely well
3. The Ghost... who beat me horribly again
4. Dudley... perfect gentleman...enjoyed these match's the most
5. Sam Waltz... even my roomie beat me out of the cash
6. Jack Daniels... John H. next round is on me...
7. Richie Richeson(sp)...didn't even know who he was till I got home to study some more tapes and found him playing alex p.
8. Ace... walter I will come to houston for some more

However, did get to sit with Billy I, and Scott Frost and Tony Coleman at the Hall of Fame Dinner...
Got to drink beer with and watch John B. play banks.
Got to sit in on a private lesson the Beard was giving some english guy... won't say the name, don't want to knock this guy he will be a factor later...
Got to shake hands with legends on the table, and have a great time...

So who wants to play next year... my nose is already open...

B :frus

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I really have not posted much since I left the pool nirvana of DCC... that being said I will take Freddy's advice and sleep more than 4 hours every three days next year... I woofed prior to the Derby to get some games and I did do just that...
So I got beat at one pocket by the following players at least once over 10 days...

7. Richie Richeson(sp)...didn't even know who he was till I got home to study some more tapes and found him playing alex p.

However, did get to sit with Billy I, and Scott Frost and Tony Coleman at the Hall of Fame Dinner...
Got to sit in on a private lesson the Beard was giving some english guy... won't say the name, don't want to knock this guy he will be a factor later...

Bille, you can't have a much better time than all of that:).

Dennis

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
drinking

drinking

Bille,

No promises but there is about a %2 possibility I'll come in 2013. I might enjoy it, especially the drinking part:).

Dennis

I was just starting to get the best of Bille drinking Jack/Coke when they closed the bar at 3 am. The Beard and DeeMan tried to hang in there but gave up early.

We will just have to start earlier next year.:D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I was just starting to get the best of Bille drinking Jack/Coke when they closed the bar at 3 am. The Beard and DeeMan tried to hang in there but gave up early.

We will just have to start earlier next year.:D

John,

Wish I could have made it this year. Bille would have had a 'full time' drinking partner.:p. (didn't the bar re-open at 4am..?) :confused:..
Coupla hands of Black Jack, and we're back in action again, right ?..:cool:

Last edited:

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
There is always Tunica in a couple of months... I think I might have to start drinking beer though... I saw two bank champions... Truman and John B. never without a cold one close at hand...

B

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

3. The Ghost... who beat me horribly again 4. Dudley... perfect gentleman...enjoyed these match's the most

C'mon now Bille - don't be exaggerating - the Ghost didn't beat you horribly..:rolleyes:...the Ghost came out 2 games ahead - that ain't exactly a horrible beating..:rolleyes:..and you missed an easy shot on your game ball in the next to last game :eek: or we'd a come out even...:heh

- Ghost

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI

I'd love to take you up on your offer and knock your nuts in..........but you're such a nice guy I just couldn't do it. Seriously.

It really was a pleasure to meet you.

Deeman

Verified Member
John,

Wish I could have made it this year. Bille would have had a 'full time' drinking partner.:p. (didn't the bar re-open at 4am..?) :confused:..
Coupla hands of Black Jack, and we're back in action again, right ?..:cool:

Dick,

We would have had to prop both you guys up after a while! No, talk about beat lists, Big John and Billi both added me to their Jack and Coke beat list but there is always next time.

If Billi makes it to Tunica, I'll probably go up just to see him, he is that much fun to be around. :)

DeeMan

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
what a difference a year makes

what a difference a year makes

I believe you will be better prepared for battle next year after carefully evaluating the speed of your potential opponents. Also you made a good bet when you bet on Freddie and me playing the Cal-Chi hook up, but if you ever consider betting on Freddie again...JUST MAKE SURE I'M HIS PARTNER..

Good luck, and good luck next year at the Derby.:D

Dr. Bill

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I believe you will be better prepared for battle next year after carefully evaluating the speed of your potential opponents. Also you made a good bet when you bet on Freddie and me playing the Cal-Chi hook up, but if you ever consider betting on Freddie again...JUST MAKE SURE I'M HIS PARTNER..

Good luck, and good luck next year at the Derby.:D

Dr. Bill

I have not seen the Beardmonster log on yet today, but methinks that your crack may jar him awake !...:p :p :p ...(OPH has been on board this AM, but he has not yet blessed us with any of his "enlightening observations")..:rolleyes:

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I'm feeling left out. I had to work and couldn't make it. Maybe Tunica?

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Thanks Steve and Deeman... I did have a big time... and have already started practice again... Won the nine ball last wednesday... didn't lose 12 straight match's... of course... this next year I understand the difference between a pro and a rank amatuer...

B

P.S. Just for everyone to know... My side of the Jack and Coke that night was a little over 100... I only bought every other round... Mr Henderson can drink a little bit...

John Brumback

Verified Member
There is always Tunica in a couple of months... I think I might have to start drinking beer though... I saw two bank champions... Truman and John B. never without a cold one close at hand...

B

Hey buddy,quit going around giving my secrets away!:(:p John B.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
You caught a pass

You caught a pass

I have not seen the Beardmonster log on yet today, but methinks that your crack may jar him awake !...:p :p :p ...(OPH has been on board this AM, but he has not yet blessed us with any of his "enlightening observations")..:rolleyes:

My internet has been down all day up til now.

Beard

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA

Hey Bille,

I too enjoyed our games together...

Looking forward to next time. :)

Dud