News

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Latest news. Chris Gentile beat Gabe Owens for 6k in Indianapolis. Gave was giving Chris 8 to 7. The match lasted 14 hours for a four ahead.

Beard

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Good on you, Freddy. News from action matches, most especially one-pocket contests, are welcome and quite appropriate on this site. I would like to see more of it here. Not many secrets left nowadays, anyway. Locally, there's a number on your cell phone to call when you see news happening. Is there such a button on my go-phone? I'll have to check . . . :rolleyes:

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Finger....

Finger....

.....on the pulse of 1P American style.A little more detail would be nice.....cues,table,balls,scores and any other amusing antedotes you can cobble together.Damon Runyon,Grantland Rice and Ring Lardener are watching you Freddie.........HAHAHA,your a good man,cheers,James

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
SeeSaw

SeeSaw

There had to be plenty of see saw, since a four ahead match took 14 hours. I heard they both played phenomenal in spots. Chris is one of the few pool players I will bet on. He is going to be at the Cincy bank tourn. He is driving in with Little Stevie the Greek and Billy Incardona.

I dont think anybody can give Chris 8 to 7, outside of Scott Frost and Efren Reyes.

Beard

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
Wow

Wow

I was just discussing Chris Gentile in the poolhall last night. One of the old timers there said that he thought Chris was the best in the country right now in One Pocket.

I said he is strong but wasnt so sure he was the best. Apparently, he needed a ball to beat Gabe.

Thanks for the update.

Ken

good thread

good thread

Freddy, I really like this thread. Doesn't mean the others are bad. It's just that this is the type of thing that I genuinely like to read about.

Thanks,
Clare

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
The fellows in Kokomo told me that Gabe was in Indy for the bar box tournament but he really looked terrible. Must not affect the way he plays.

shw

Verified Member
Gentile beat owen two large sets friday night at michaels.