Grady update

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
I just left Grady about 50 minutes ago. He is at the home of David and Sharon Fricks in North Augusta, SC. I am back at his apartment in Lexington. His decline has increased. I will be very surprised if he makes it though the night. I would have stayed but have to meet Marie here.

Arrangements will be handled by Caughman Harman Funeral Home, 503 North Lake Dr, Lexington, SC 29072. Marie wants to hold the service as soon as possible after he passes so if anyone would like to attend start making plans. I came up Sunday night and will be here until it is over.

Very sad, Pel

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I just left Grady about 50 minutes ago. He is at the home of David and Sharon Fricks in North Augusta, SC. I am back at his apartment in Lexington. His decline has increased. I will be very surprised if he makes it though the night. I would have stayed but have to meet Marie here.

Arrangements will be handled by Caughman Harman Funeral Home, 503 North Lake Dr, Lexington, SC 29072. Marie wants to hold the service as soon as possible after he passes so if anyone would like to attend start making plans. I came up Sunday night and will be here until it is over.

Very sad, Pel
Grady is fortunate to have good friends like you, Pel. Thank you for sharing this update -- I know you would have liked to pass on better news.

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
Where

Where

Id like to send a card.

Would it be appropriate to send it there or to a family member?

Ken

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
I suppose it would be OK to send to the hall, Grady's Billiards, 850 South Lake Dr., Lexington, SC 29072.

At David's now. Hospice nurse is here. Grady is with this as with pool, never give up.

Later, Pel

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I suppose it would be OK to send to the hall, Grady's Billiards, 850 South Lake Dr., Lexington, SC 29072.

At David's now. Hospice nurse is here. Grady is with this as with pool, never give up.

Later, Pel
God bless him Pel, he's a tough cookie! Give his hand a squeeze from me if it's appropriate.