Calling out sjd

onepockethacker

Verified Member
SJD ran his mouth as usual. He agreed with Freddy that 5 to 1 is fair odds for me and Billy playing an even race to 8 (our game is 10 to 8 or 9 to 7) I need 11 to 7 from Scott Frost, so in an even race to 8 against the best one pocket player in the world 10 to 1 would be fair odds on the money. I will take 8 to 1 from Scott in an even race to 8. I will donate the money to SJD. He just got done bragging what a big gambler he is so now he has a chance to prove it. I will put up $ 3000 to SJD's $ 24,000 and i will play SCOTT FROST an even race to 8. I have no chance so if SJD does not take this bet he is the biggest coward i have ever come across in the pool world. I will be putting up my own $ 3000( because nobody thinks i can win) no backers or partners. So here you go big mouth. See if you will put your money where your mouth is. I was hoping Billy I. would chime in but he is ALOT smarter than SJD. Well how about SJD, you ran your mouth, so dont show your ass as usual to everyone by backing down. Im donating $ 3000. Im expecting him to back pedal as usual. His possible reply will be put up $ 10,000 to $ 80,000 trying to high roll. SJD's heart couldnt take giving up 8 to 1 even when he is stealing.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
SJD ran his mouth as usual. He agreed with Freddy that 5 to 1 is fair odds for me and Billy playing an even race to 8 (our game is 10 to 8 or 9 to 7) I need 11 to 7 from Scott Frost, so in an even race to 8 against the best one pocket player in the world 10 to 1 would be fair odds on the money. I will take 8 to 1 from Scott in an even race to 8. I will donate the money to SJD. He just got done bragging what a big gambler he is so now he has a chance to prove it. I will put up $ 3000 to SJD's $ 24,000 and i will play SCOTT FROST an even race to 8. I have no chance so if SJD does not take this bet he is the biggest coward i have ever come across in the pool world. I will be putting up my own $ 3000( because nobody thinks i can win) no backers or partners. So here you go big mouth. See if you will put your money where your mouth is. I was hoping Billy I. would chime in but he is ALOT smarter than SJD. Well how about SJD, you ran your mouth, so dont show your ass as usual to everyone by backing down. Im donating $ 3000. Im expecting him to back pedal as usual. His possible reply will be put up $ 10,000 to $ 80,000 trying to high roll. SJD's heart couldnt take giving up 8 to 1 even when he is stealing.

You would really put up thousands of dollars and play Frost even? That's strong. Well according to the Dr. Bill money odds, 8-1 is about right. Would it be like the guy I met on the pier who was putting down a dollar and taking a running jump into the lake? He said the man was betting him a million to one he could not jump across the lake. He didn't figure to do it, but at those odds he just had to try. Who's got the smart money? Scott is mighty good in the pocket out of the tournament setting. Have we got action??

Wayne

Verified Member

What would you be playing Scott for? If the $3000 is a side bet is SJD expected to pay Scott from his $3000. Scott would do it for $1500 I guess.
That means SJD's odds are 16 to 1 on his money which is still stealing unless Scott doesn't like SJD in which case he might take $12000 from you but it would have to be the worst dump ever.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
What would you be playing Scott for? If the $3000 is a side bet is SJD expected to pay Scott from his $3000. Scott would do it for $1500 I guess.
That means SJD's odds are 16 to 1 on his money which is still stealing unless Scott doesn't like SJD in which case he might take $12000 from you but it would have to be the worst dump ever.

Dick, Scott, and Billy can pool there money. Although the way Dick talked about how big a gambler he is he should be able to cover it himself. Im putting the $ 3000 by myself. No backers, no partners. Like you said, Scott is stealing. So i might give you a little side bet if you want to put up 8 to 1. The biggest dump will be the one you take in your pants if i beat Scott!!
P.S. i love how SJD disappears when its time to gamble and a railbird pipes in instead. Its exactly what i expected

Wayne

Verified Member
Dick, Scott, and Billy can pool there money. Although the way Dick talked about how big a gambler he is he should be able to cover it himself. Im putting the $ 3000 by myself. No backers, no partners. Like you said, Scott is stealing. So i might give you a little side bet if you want to put up 8 to 1. The biggest dump will be the one you take in your pants if i beat Scott!!
P.S. i love how SJD disappears when its time to gamble and a railbird pipes in instead. Its exactly what i expected

Duh!!! If you wanted only SJD to reply then you should have sent a private message.

I used to give Jean Robert Bellande (the poker player) 11-7 and we would go back and forth. One day he said let's play $100 a game even and he gets 3-1 on the money. After I won 19 straight games playing even, he said "What do you think I should do?" I told him he should have quit 18 games ago.

So if Scott is 11-7 better than you the odds of you winning 8 games before him are probably 20 to 1 (or worse). However, the only one who should bet the game with really big odds should be Scott.

If you ever get out to the West Coast (and you are not a nasty person) I will play you some $100 a game even in Santa Monica or at Hardtimes.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Dicks about 103 years old and is currently engaged in Vegas debauchery in a way only someone could do after being on this earth for 108 years. I seriously doubt he's lugging around his laptop everywhere he goes and checking the forums every 5 mins in case someone offers a 20k plus bet in a world of dumpers and drug infested waters.

Just a wild hunch anyways, could be wrong.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
A funny story one time was me and Scott hanging out at Kolby's having a few beverages. I was mentioning about playing someone even one pocket getting odds on the money and talking about how huge it can be. Scott says lets play and I only have to win one game even before he gets 3, basically 3/1 on the money, I know its bad odds but for $20 I will give it a shot, its all in fun anyway.

I win 3 games in a row and he quits because now just to get even he has to win 9 games in a row without me winning a game which he is capable of doing but it was not worth it for him to get even. Scott said I could have the same game another time and I am glad he has never asked me to play it again. I will never forget that even if it was only a $60 win. :)

Wayne

Verified Member
Okay, this has gone far enough. What is the hacker's name? Am I the only one who doesn't know? Is it lll? :sorry

It would have to be Rob Melrose because he said he got 5th place at 2009 Derby City and 2nd place in only other 1 pocket tournament. I went to AZ billiards and the only person who met both those criteria was someone named Rob Melrose.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Sorry, Larry. It was said in jest. I don't believe anyone on this site thought I was serious about that. You could not possibly have been the hacker.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Dicks about 103 years old and is currently engaged in Vegas debauchery in a way only someone could do after being on this earth for 108 years. I seriously doubt he's lugging around his laptop everywhere he goes and checking the forums every 5 mins in case someone offers a 20k plus bet in a world of dumpers and drug infested waters.

Just a wild hunch anyways, could be wrong.

No he is just a bag of hot air. He ran his mouth about gambling and how him and Billy would both rob me in their prime giving me 5 to 1 every game. Well im willing to play a guy who plays better than SJD or Billy ever did and take 8 to 1 on the money. I like the odds of shooting $ 3000 at $ 24,000. Here is a hint in the future dont ever mention myself and dumping in the same sentence. The people you look up to and hangout with might be a bunch of scumbag dumpers but everyone knows better than to approach me about it. If they threw out the drug addicts, drug sellers, dumpers and cheaters out of pool i might be ranked # 1 in U.S. I love how none of you guys chime in when SJD is running his yapper. Now when its time to see if he has any guts to back up that mouth all his groupies chime in.

Skin

Verified Member
Sorry, Larry. It was said in jest. I don't believe anyone on this site thought I was serious about that. You could not possibly have been the hacker.

Well he could've been if he hadn't grown up and gone to college. Maybe. 16.2387 to 14.8912 on that one. Check my math. :lol

Skin

onepockethacker

Verified Member
A funny story one time was me and Scott hanging out at Kolby's having a few beverages. I was mentioning about playing someone even one pocket getting odds on the money and talking about how huge it can be. Scott says lets play and I only have to win one game even before he gets 3, basically 3/1 on the money, I know its bad odds but for $20 I will give it a shot, its all in fun anyway.

I win 3 games in a row and he quits because now just to get even he has to win 9 games in a row without me winning a game which he is capable of doing but it was not worth it for him to get even. Scott said I could have the same game another time and I am glad he has never asked me to play it again. I will never forget that even if it was only a $60 win. :)

BIG DIFFERENCE Lenny. If he wants to lay me odds on the money every game i would take only 4 to 1 instead of 8 to 1. A race to 8 makes it alot tougher for me to win...but I love the odds. This match would motivate me to practice.