Happy Birthday Arthur 'Gulfport Doc' Tripp

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
PS, Have a great Birthday Doc...and if I was down there in your neck of the woods...just for one time only, for your birthday - I'd overspot you and give you 10-8 for the day...:heh

Attachments

• happybday.jpg
    happybday.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Happy Daze Doc. I know you are a true one pocket lover.. Someone wants to question you about your activities last nite when you were celebrating...hmmm

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Happy Birthday...!!!

Happy Birthday...!!!

Have a good one Doc,..If the Ghr:eek:ast can give you 10/8,..I guess that means I'd have to give up 11/6...and all the breaks, huh ???.......
(jes' sayin')...:p :p :p

SuperDuck

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Happy Birthday Art, I know you're doing what makes you happy....as you rack them up.....just remember what pocket you have, you know, you're at that age now.:D

Dr. Bill

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
The best birthday wishes Art. I hope you get to do ...what you want most. Happy Birthday!

Cheers

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
B.d.

B.d.

Happy Birthday Doc, sorry I missed you on your California trip. Try and make it to Northern Ca next time. We play a little one pocket up here too.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Thanks for all the B.D. wishes, my friends! I'm now 68, which means Cardone is very grateful that someone else is finally as old as he.:rolleyes: On the other hand, some guys will start calling me "sir", whereas a few others (no names) can call me "kid".:D

Cheers, lads~

Doc

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
B'day

B'day

Doc (kid)
Hope you have as many more as you want.
They wish me another year these days.
Straighten some pics on the wall or some such.:)
Rod.