Grady Mathews Memorial Tournament

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I'm looking forward to meeting many of Grady's friends at this event.

See y'all there.

We will also be raffling off an awesome Steve Lomax Custom Cue that Steve made special for this event. You can check it out and contribute to the event.

Details are listed in this thread on AZ.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=288902

Thanks,

Ray

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Rooms are getting scarce. I booked 13 miles away at Extended Stay.

Ray

mrgreenheads

From
Houston, TX
Ok Fellas I know there are quite a few of you that were friends with Grady and I have not heard very many of you say yes or no to who will be attending.

I will be there (easy action) so come see me and join in on a great oppertunity.

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I know of a few:

Sylver Ochoa, Brandon Shuff, Cliff Joyner, Shannon Daulton, Tommy Tokoph, Larry Nevel and more.

Ray

Bigtruck

Verified Member
We are underway.

Sylver Ochoa won the first TV match tonight and we will be back at noon tomorrow eastern time.

20 Players showed to honor the One Pocket Legend, Grady Mathews.

Shannon Daulton was the top pick. Close behind was Sylver Ochoa, Brandon Shuff, Cliff Joyner, Larry Nevel and Stevie Moore

Brackets and payout will be on my Facebook wall in the photos.

Ray

Bigtruck

Verified Member
This is such an honor for me to be producing an event honoring a true Legend in the game of One Pocket and one of the BEST friends pool has known, The Professor Mr Grady Mathews.

Friday - FREE to watch
Saturday - 10
Sunday - 10

Get the Weekend Pass for $15

glbglb

Verified Member
nevel beat shuff in the finals. daulton was third. tv table was just under 4" pockets

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
Larry pulled it off at about 3 in the morning. I got in bed about 4. Got up at 9:30 and went to Columbia and picked up Cliff J and brought him to Breakers in Mobile. Got home about 7 and went to Gulf Shores at 8 to play my Monday night league match. By time I got home, got a shower, and went to bed it was 1:15am. Had to get up and open the store this morning. I'M TIRED! :eek:

Pel ~ way too old for this

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Larry pulled it off at about 3 in the morning. I got in bed about 4. Got up at 9:30 and went to Columbia and picked up Cliff J and brought him to Breakers in Mobile. Got home about 7 and went to Gulf Shores at 8 to play my Monday night league match. By time I got home, got a shower, and went to bed it was 1:15am. Had to get up and open the store this morning. I'M TIRED! :eek:

Pel ~ way too old for this

Damn Pel. Who isn't too old for that??! A real road warrior...