The Showdown in Chi-town

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
You talk a good game. but when it comes to put up or shut up you don't even shut up.and you certainly won't put up. mr. hacker. im still waiting for your unbeatable ass you got a good.ass spankin (lengthly job)coming. pthe doctors goyt the cure for your ass dr. bill. sorry fot all the errors but im trying to send thos from my phon

Spell check
I always like the guys who will continually brag about beating me, not that its that hard. I hunt them down and then it gets real quiet.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Hi Doc, I should be Chicago tonite. Are u up for some action

Seems like youre chasing me down, of course im up for some action. anyone that travels as much as you have to get action deserves at least a thousand dollor a set action. call.me when you arrive 702-286-4386 try calling a cojple of times i mah not pick up.on thd first call.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Seems like youre chasing me down, of course im up for some action. anyone that travels as much as you have to get action deserves at least a thousand dollor a set action. call.me when you arrive 702-286-4386 try calling a cojple of times i mah not pick up.on thd first call.

lol just trying to pump you up for the Ghost Billy I know you can take a little ribbing.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Last time we played I beat you up pretty good... :D :) :D

Dudley

Nice try Dudley. Its always a pleasure to play you. You are a challenge to beat. I think you're ahead about a game after three years of playing. Going all the way to Louisville to match up has to stop. We can go to LA instead.:frus
I am looking for a certain musician and his backer. Theres no answer. My eye should be healed by now (had a scratched cornea). I am still staying out of the daylight for a couple of more days to be sure. Instead of going to Louisville to beat each other up, lets go to Chi town and humiliate Ghoast.

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Nice try Dudley. Its always a pleasure to play you. You are a challenge to beat. I think you're ahead about a game after three years of playing. Going all the way to Louisville to match up has to stop. We can go to LA instead.:frus
I am looking for a certain musician and his backer. Theres no answer. My eye should be healed by now (had a scratched cornea). I am still staying out of the daylight for a couple of more days to be sure. Instead of going to Louisville to beat each other up, lets go to Chi town and humiliate Ghoast.

And you would humiliate me, if you came to the poolroom asking for me while wearing those cringe-inducing clog-shoes of yours...:heh --->

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=87698&postcount=6

- Gh:cool:st

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Now wait a minute, Ghost. I think you should investigate those colorful shoes. Just think how a pair of, say, day-glo orange clogs would shark your opponents!! It would be so out of character that it would give you a distinct advantage at the table. They wouldn't be able to take their eyes off of them. Throw caution to the winds! Return to your Hippie days! Go wild!:D

Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Now wait a minute, Ghost. I think you should investigate those colorful shoes. Just think how a pair of, say, day-glo orange clogs would shark your opponents!! It would be so out of character that it would give you a distinct advantage at the table. They wouldn't be able to take their eyes off of them. Throw caution to the winds! Return to your Hippie days! Go wild!:D

Doc

Scrzbill wears those shoes to the Derby to play pool in when we go and when we stopped at the Walmart on the way to the Horseshoe, the locals eyeballed us a little funny. They are attention getters.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Scrzbill wears those shoes to the Derby to play pool in when we go and when we stopped at the Walmart on the way to the Horseshoe, the locals eyeballed us a little funny. They are attention getters.

They thought you were either a couple of old gay guys or...billiard players! :eek:

:sorry

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Whoooeee !

Whoooeee !

Just how slow can it get around here? We're all on the edges of our Hover-round seats, sweating two old geezers who may, or may not, play some eight ball or something today - or tomorrow - or whenever. I've got forty-five cents open for some action, if there are any real sports here on this site. Don't everybody speak at once - I'll take either side. :heh :heh

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Did they spit on the floor too ?

Did they spit on the floor too ?

Originally Posted by jrhendy said:

They thought you were either a couple of old gay guys...or billiard players ! :eek:

Thats pretty strong 'Gay Bashing' right there, big fella !..:rolleyes: :cool:

Last edited:

Don Smith

Verified Member
Cause for the slowness around here.

Cause for the slowness around here.

The Beard is not posting anymore.