Scott Frost Wants a 1 Pocket Game - Any Takers?

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Well Scott is trying to find a guy to get in the box for $10,000-$20,000 playing even one pocket, 8 ahead. Here is what he posted on Facebook with a little editing.

The Freezer said...

Well in another blog on here someone else brought up the fact that I'm the best onepocket player on the planet. I said whether I am or not isn't the deal with me, I play this game because I love it! I've never been scared to get beat and I love to win. The problem is that ever since the last time I beat Efren at the US Open for a little chunk nobody has stepped up.

I guess maybe this will start a small fire but here I go. Yes, I do think I'm the best by far. By the way get someone anyone please to play me 8 ahead for a min of 10k EVEN!!! The person that gets me the game will get 5% percent of the winnings. I'm not being cocky, just confident and most of all, I wanna get in the ring and battle!!! So let's do it!!! Don't be scared to lose!!! After all the pressure is on me!!!

Since I'm quoted as "the best"... you boys know who you are out there... So become a man and come see me... better yet, ill come see you!!! I'm horny for a battle so set it up someone please... not wolfing, just wanna play anybody even. Thanks for letting me vent, "FREEZER"

Attachments

• 521427_4794176619825_339687894_n.jpg
    521427_4794176619825_339687894_n.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 0

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Well Scott is trying to find a guy to get in the box for $10,000-$20,000 playing even one pocket, 8 ahead. Here is what he posted on Facebook with a little editing.

Lenny,

I've been watching the Deuel/SVB match from Tunica and both these guys play very well but they aren't Scott's speed. As good as they play they make constant errors in shot choice when playing safe and and seem not to see obvious things. These guys are two of the best one-pocket players out there and they probably need 10-8 from Scott. Just my opinion but there's nobody who can play Scott even.

Dennis

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
China/Taiwan/Japan ?

China/Taiwan/Japan ?

Sounds like its time for a change, time to go hunting for fi$h. The states rebooted the world with 9 ball players, now its time for a dose of something else....you know they got the money, everything in Wal Mart is from there.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
If Efren Reyes ignores this challenge, then I suppose he has accepted the fact that he is on the long slide, and is no longer a challenger as the best.

He could make a real project out of such a match, spending whatever time he feels he needs to get ready and dictating the terms, as to the site and the time allowances, etc. I believe their last long match was at Frost's favorite room and table, wasn't it? We have to hope this one happens. I, for one, ain't quite ready to acknowledge that the Magician has left the building.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
If Efren Reyes ignores this challenge, then I suppose he has accepted the fact that he is on the long slide, and is no longer a challenger as the best.

He could make a real project out of such a match, spending whatever time he feels he needs to get ready and dictating the terms, as to the site and the time allowances, etc. I believe their last long match was at Frost's favorite room and table, wasn't it? We have to hope this one happens. I, for one, ain't quite ready to acknowledge that the Magician has left the building.
They did play at Kolbys in 2008, then two more times gambling, one was recorded at the US Open by Accu-Stats in 2011 I believe so they have played on neutral ground. I would love to see this match happen in either Las Vegas or California on a neutral table with a big one pocket crowd there and a room owner who will accommodate the players for this epic match.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL

I'm not sure where I heard it..coulda been here. One of the times they played Scott used the jump stick on him. What's up with that?

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
You may never get any takers Mr Frost.

Sidenote : many would agree that the following 50 guys in line just below your level of play , well they all need 11 to 8

tylerdurden

Verified Member
This is the stuff that dreams are made of. If it were me, I'd make this same offer, then I'd head to a beach resort with a cooler and a snorkel and all the while thinking about how I am the best one hole player alive, and nobody wants anything to do with me. The only person I'd give my number to would be my backer, and he'd be instructed to call only if somebody agreed to play, and put up a little show money. I'd do my part for humanity, and house the occasional woman who may be in need of shelter for the evening, and I would feel 100% fulfilled. And of course, it goes without saying, when I finally did get the call I'd know the guy had no chance. What do you think Scott did after this offer? Hit balls at Kolby's? Lol.

A more serious comment: I am proud of the US one pocket players, but if Asia picked it up to a larger extent how long do you think it would take those guys to be king of one hole as well??

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Total amount of shots allowed to be taken against me in Onepocket with a jump cue -- lifetime -- double zero.

Ten years ago in Vegas I told Scott Frost he was going to be the best Onepocket player in the world. He thought I was kidding and said he would never be able to beat Efren. I told him he had every tool needed to get to the top, including some things that cant be taught, like grift sense.

Beard

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
and somewhere around 20 years ago ... Mike LeBron and Reyes ran around the country and offered anyone an everyone 9 to 7 if we heard of you and 10 to 7 if we haven't heard of you ...

verify this!

Rucker grabbed the microphone and stated all you autograph signers have a ball, bet it!

verify this!

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
and somewhere around 20 years ago ... Mike LeBron and Reyes ran around the country and offered anyone an everyone 9 to 7 if we heard of you and 10 to 7 if we haven't heard of you ...

verify this!

Rucker grabbed the microphone and stated all you autograph signers have a ball, bet it!

verify this!

Bugs offered everyone 9 to 8 at Gradys Legends tournament at South Philly Biliards. That included, Ronnie, Hopkins, Buddy, etc.

When Efren became king everybody could easily get 10 to 8 including the #2 at the time, Cliff Joyner.

Beard