Vote for our sponsored players!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
This is our final list of player sponsor candidates, so please only choose from this list. Next tournament we can consider others.

You can comment here if you want, but please vote by Private Message to me. If you do both, I will only count your final PM vote. Any member can vote, but I am going to give equivalent* weight to those who actually contributed to the sponsorship fund. The voting will be open until midnight this Friday night.

Steve Lomako (Banks)
Ace (One Pocket or Banks)
Bernie Pettipiece (One Pocket)
Lou Figueroa (One Pocket)
onepockethacker (One Pocket)

There will be one Bank player representative and one One Pocket representative and each will have their entry and buyback covered. Additional $$ sponsorship will be split between the One Pocket and Banks.

Thank you to all who have contributed!

Greg Sullivan (both initial tournament entries)
Pelican (both buy-backs)
Lenny Marshall
lll
T Hood
Dustin Miller
Cascader
Wincardona

*I don't know the math terms, but my intent is to tally the regular member votes separately from the contributor votes and use whatever multiplier is necessary so that the contributor votes have equal value to the general votes.

Betdapot

Verified Member
I think it's pretty well accepted that Rob is the best onepocket player nowadays that contributes regular here. I'd like to see him sponsered.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Being as how I'm from Chicago, home of the Political Machine...I know ways to get out the vote...:eek:...that said...

Any nominees interested in increasing their vote count - pm me so we can discuss my snap/jelly, etc...:cool:

- Gh:hehst

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Voting for OnePocketHacker

Voting for OnePocketHacker

My choice for one pocket sponsor is Rob Melrose also. He participates regularly in the forum, including the WWYD threads with good analysis and lots of follow up posts to help teach the younger ones. It would be very interesting to me to see if he can do as well as the last time he entered The OP DCC, and maybe it would get him back into playing. I wasn't going to say anything because I didn't give any money this time. I gave two hundred before though. I should have spread it out in fifty dollar increments so I could have wielded more power for a longer period of time. I'm power hungry...

onepockethacker

Verified Member
My choice for one pocket sponsor is Rob Melrose also. He participates regularly in the forum, including the WWYD threads with good analysis and lots of follow up posts to help teach the younger ones. It would be very interesting to me to see if he can do as well as the last time he entered The OP DCC, and maybe it would get him back into playing. I wasn't going to say anything because I didn't give any money this time. I gave two hundred before though. I should have spread it out in fifty dollar increments so I could have wielded more power for a longer period of time. I'm power hungry...

Thanks for the kind words Jimmy. The only time I played I got 5th. John Schmidt beat me and then went on to beat Scott frost for the title. For what its worth I am really hitting the balls well right now.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Thanks for the kind words Jimmy. The only time I played I got 5th. John Schmidt beat me and then went on to beat Scott frost for the title. For what its worth I am really hitting the balls well right now.

BILLY!

I've got this quoted before Rob can edit or erase it! LOL

Rob, buy dinner and we can both delete our posts before Billy see's them. ;)

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
BILLY!

I've got this quoted before Rob can edit or erase it! LOL

Rob, buy dinner and we can both delete our posts before Billy see's them. ;)
Steve, I always knew you had my back.:D That is unless someone gives you an offer you can't refuse.:heh Suggestions of a bribe also count.:sorry

Dr. Bill

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I would like to donate $100 to the sponsorship fund. I will give it to Steve Booth at the DCC.

I would also like to see Rob Melrose play for One Pocket.org. As much as I hate to say this, Rob gives us the best chance of winning;) After the one pocket is over i'll take 10/7 from him.:p Thanks to One Pocket.org the information spread on this site is priceless.:D:heh:lol

Dr. Bill

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
If Rob gets the spot I want a refund! :frus

Only kidding, haha, just figured I would try and be funny...like a clown. :lol

I do like Bernie as a rep for one pocket, he is a good guy and took 7th last year, Rob will certainly kick some butt also. I have no opinion on the banks.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I went for Low-make-over and Hackerpuss.

Beard

Steve, are we going to do one of these to see who to send to be on Oprah? Put me down for cab fare to the studio.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I would like to donate $100 to the sponsorship fund. I will give it to Steve Booth at the DCC.

I would also like to see Rob Melrose play for One Pocket.org. As much as I hate to say this, Rob gives us the best chance of winning;) After the one pocket is over i'll take 10/7 from him.:p Thanks to One Pocket.org the information spread on this site is priceless.:D:heh:lol

Dr. Bill
Thanks Bill -- I will see you at the Derby!

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Steve, I always knew you had my back.:D That is unless someone gives you an offer you can't refuse.:heh Suggestions of a bribe also count.:sorry

Dr. Bill

I dont shit on my friends...you're a friend of mine.

I know you guys are going to play and I'll be in your corner even though you've never worried about that kind of stuff.

I like the hacker also :eek:, but when you guys tangle I'll just have to sweat and pull for both of youse guys to play good. The bribe was just my Chicago friends rubbing off on me. :D