grinding

piggybank04

Verified Member
i never have considered myself a grinder, but i grinded my ass off at red shoes......it was a bit stressful but extremely fun--ive never had to grind like that before--one guy i played ended up quitting before our match was even finished--i could see that he was so sick of the relentless grind, he gave up when i had 6 balls and i had a very tough way to make the last 2 and he just gave up the game--that was kind of weird but it was good to know i stressed him out.....im not a great op player yet, but im exited about all the future torture i can inflict and besides that, its fun trying to escape peoples traps......btw, my last set (3 games) took 3 hrs to play and we both play fast---tough match it was, too bad i lost......

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i never have considered myself a grinder, but i grinded my ass off at red shoes......it was a bit stressful but extremely fun--ive never had to grind like that before--one guy i played ended up quitting before our match was even finished--i could see that he was so sick of the relentless grind, he gave up when i had 6 balls and i had a very tough way to make the last 2 and he just gave up the game--that was kind of weird but it was good to know i stressed him out.....im not a great op player yet, but im exited about all the future torture i can inflict and besides that, its fun trying to escape peoples traps......btw, my last set (3 games) took 3 hrs to play and we both play fast---tough match it was, too bad i lost......

the power onepocket guys might dissagree
but defence wins championships
at least in other sports
jmho
icbw

piggybank04

Verified Member
yes i understand but in chicago it seems to be defense first--i like both approaches......