Bags are packed!! I hate packin

John Brumback

Verified Member
And I'm headin out to the Tunica Southern Classic in about an hour. Hope to catch up with some of ya down there. Recon it'll be hot down there:eek::lol

I'm only playin in the banks this time,got to much on the plate here at home to stay away for that long.:frus Take care everyone. J CFB B.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Yeah, that was a brutal draw for the Pelican! You couldn't have two nicer guys, though. You can be sure that Pelican will buy back in.

Surprised to see Feijen beat Frost, and Fargo beat CJ Wiley. Didn't realize wiley was a bankster.

I'll be heading up there shortly, so if I feel rich enough to rent the internet, I'll send a report or two. The tournament match results are online, but the action won't be...;)

Doc

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Yeah, that was a brutal draw for the Pelican! You couldn't have two nicer guys, though. You can be sure that Pelican will buy back in.

Surprised to see Feijen beat Frost, and Fargo beat CJ Wiley. Didn't realize wiley was a bankster.

I'll be heading up there shortly, so if I feel rich enough to rent the internet, I'll send a report or two. The tournament match results are online, but the action won't be...;)

Doc
Doc, Fargo still banks pretty sporty in spite of his age. I watched him play Gentile to a stand off in a 20 hour banking session. Pretty impressive.

Dr. Bill

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
If I read the results right, it looks like our Johnny B is one of three players left in the Banks, along with Alex P and Troy Jones. Alex being the only one left with his buy back. On second look, I'm not reading it right -- there appear to be more matches going on still in round 8.

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
Skyler

Skyler

YOUNG Skyler woodward, is still in i think, he defeated Brumback earlier, Skyler came in 3rd. at the DCC back in Jan.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
YOUNG Skyler woodward, is still in i think, he defeated Brumback earlier, Skyler came in 3rd. at the DCC back in Jan.

Yes, it looks like he knocked out Danny Harriman in later round 8 results:
Bank Pool Round 8 Skyler Woodward (1 loss) def. Danny Harriman (2 losses)

They appear to have a typo in the round 8 results, because Richie Richeson won in round 7 but does not appear in round 8, instead they show Troy Jones defeating himself, lol. Bustamante should have played in round 8 too, because he lost in round 7 and bought back. Must be one match missing and someone got the bye.

shw

Verified Member
matches at 2pm
Troy jones vs skylar
brumbeck vs alex
richie gets the bye.
alex the only one without a loss.

in earlier matches
skylar beat brombeck
richie beat troy

shw

Verified Member