Streaming John and da Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Hey John...saw this over at azbilliards, check it out ----->

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=330135

WTF...$15 - $25 to watch Gene Albrecht play 9ball :rolleyes: and Albrecht gets anywhere's from 25%-75% of the pay-for-view cheese...:eek:...

...well goddam, if that's the case..then seeing as how we'll be light years more entertaining and instructive than Albrecht - we should stream our match, and charge a bargain price of $50 for the pay-for-view (discount for onepocket.org members of course :))...:D...and I'm sure we can get Billy I. to commentate too...:heh

- Ghost

PS, No offense meant to Mr. Albrecht by this post of course...:)

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Hey John...saw this over at azbilliards, check it out ----->

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=330135

WTF...$15 - $25 to watch Gene Albrecht play 9ball :rolleyes: and Albrecht gets anywhere's from 25%-75% of the pay-for-view cheese...:eek:...

...well goddam, if that's the case..then seeing as how we'll be light years more entertaining and instructive than Albrecht - we should stream our match, and charge a bargain price of $50 for the pay-for-view (discount for onepocket.org members of course :))...:D...and I'm sure we can get Dr. Billy to commentate too...:heh

- Ghost

Hmm... $ 50 to watch you and Henderson play one pocket... hmmm... probably have to watch 4 or 5 hours of you guys shooting... hmmm... man this is a tough decision... OK screw it I will do it... please mail me my $ 50 and I promise I will watch..:sorry:lol:lol:D:p

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Hmm... $ 50 to watch you and Henderson play one pocket... hmmm... probably have to watch 4 or 5 hours of you guys shooting... hmmm... man this is a tough decision... OK screw it I will do it... please mail me my $ 50 and I promise I will watch..:sorry:lol:lol:D:p

My half ($25) is in the mail.

I am eagerly awaiting your critique of my game. You always have such positive things to say.:heh

onepockethacker

Verified Member
My half ($25) is in the mail.

I am eagerly awaiting your critique of my game. You always have such positive things to say.:heh

All joking aside I think it is great you guys are playing. Action seems to be pretty dead all over the country. Hopefully you guys both play well and whoever wins so be it. I never had a problem with losing when I played well, it is when you lose and play bad that leaves you feeling like shit.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
All joking aside I think it is great you guys are playing. Action seems to be pretty dead all over the country. Hopefully you guys both play well and whoever wins so be it. I never had a problem with losing when I played well, it is when you lose and play bad that leaves you feeling like shit.

Thanks Rob...it should be fun...

And here's a pic of the restaurant where John and I are meeting up after the match...:eek: :eek: ------>

- Ghost <-----Hopes his stakehorse's sense of humor can handle this post :D :lol

Attachments

• A CHOP.jpg
    A CHOP.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 0

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
Ghost v. John H.

Ghost v. John H.

I missed the beginning of this -- what kind of set are you playing and are you playing even? No Bernie for a partner?

I would love to fly to Chicago and see it if Keone will get his private jet out of the hanger and take a few of us along. Steve can drive over, Detroit is not that far.

Carla

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I'll buy the PPV if it's priced at the same $15 as the Gene-Bartram match.

Separately, I have a $100 sweat bet on the Ghost with Hendy, subject to final confirmation from John. Consider this post my formal commitment.

Cory

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I missed the beginning of this -- what kind of set are you playing and are you playing even?

I would love to fly to Chicago and see it if Keone will get his private jet out of the hanger and take a few of us along. Steve can drive over, Detroit is not that far.

Carla

It's a race to 10 Carla..we're playing even (and yes, I do feel a little guilty about that :D)...if you come, I will reserve you a front row seat...:)

- Ghosty

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
I missed the beginning of this -- what kind of set are you playing and are you playing even? No Bernie for a partner?

Carla

If you go then I'll drag Bern with me.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I'll buy the PPV if it's priced at the same $15 as the Gene-Bartram match.

Separately, I have a $100 sweat bet on the Ghost with Hendy, subject to final confirmation from John. Consider this post my formal commitment.

Cory

Hey Cory...I was just joking, as usual..John and I wouldn't charge anything for our stream - we're not in it for the money, we're in it for the bragging rights...:heh

- Ghost

PS, But still, I would of hoped that you would pay more to see John and I play, than to see Gene Albrecht...:frus...:D

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Probably The Ghost, but I am getting better with age.:D

I think I am 8/9 years older at 74.

John, you're a brave man playing these young guys. all young guys need to spot me.
Rod.
P.S. I'll play any one older " even " for a size-able amount, but won't travel to do it. "You're the man"

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Who's Idea was it, to move to Red Shoes?

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

Both of ours. Streaming capability, more action, and that is where more players are hanging.

I will visit Chris's too and see what they have going on the snooker table.

I will go off a little playing golf.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Both of ours. Streaming capability, more action, and that is where more players are hanging.

I will visit Chris's too and see what they have going on the snooker table.

I will go off a little playing golf.

John; NO ONE plays "golf" on the snooker table in Chicago.
There are a couple of snooker players however, Tom Kollins, a pair of Irish brothers play. It's an old 6'x12'.

You'll have a better chance of getting a 3 Cushion game there than anything.

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

Last edited: