experiments

piggybank04

Verified Member
i dont want to make a big deal of this yet because ive only tried it twice last night, but i broke the balls semi hard in op, and not only were 4-5 balls clustered in front of my hole both times, but i was able to leave the cb on the other side of the table, effectively playing safe off the break...... no, i didnt make a ball, but came very close both times and EVERYTHING came to my side..... i have to try this MUCH more and on many tables before i can get a definite conclusion, but if my results are anything like last night, then i could say this might revolutionize one pocket as we know it..... yes, i understand some pros have tried this kind of thing with mixed results, and so had i before last night..... i cant say exactly how i broke, but its based on things i noticed playing 8 ball...... well, back to the tables for more experiments........

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
i dont want to make a big deal of this yet because ive only tried it twice last night, but i broke the balls semi hard in op, and not only were 4-5 balls clustered in front of my hole both times, but i was able to leave the cb on the other side of the table, effectively playing safe off the break...... no, i didnt make a ball, but came very close both times and EVERYTHING came to my side..... i have to try this MUCH more and on many tables before i can get a definite conclusion, but if my results are anything like last night, then i could say this might revolutionize one pocket as we know it..... yes, i understand some pros have tried this kind of thing with mixed results, and so had i before last night..... i cant say exactly how i broke, but its based on things i noticed playing 8 ball...... well, back to the tables for more experiments....here's a pic of me from last night while I was working on this unbelievable breakthrough ------>

Attachments

• A ACID 2.jpg
    A ACID 2.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 0

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Yo piggy...and in your pic of you that you posted up...are those balls you're holding the ones you used in your experiment? - what kind of balls are they? - Aramith's or Centennials?...:eek:...:D...:p

- Ghost

Attachments

• A ACID 2.jpg
    A ACID 2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0

piggybank04

Verified Member
hahaha.... go ahead and laugh cause im as smart as any human on the planet, and id be willing to bet anything that after awhile i'll come up with some very useful ideas--and of course i'll be glad to share them with all you cynics--for a hefty price of course:heh:heh now, its back to the table for more groundbreaking ideas......

piggybank04

Verified Member
Just funnin' with you bro...:)...don't worry, everbody around here knows my m.o. by now - they all know I put up the pic...:heh
its all good! i knew you were messing around i didnt take it personally, however, since i made this post, now the pressure is on me to make some meaningful contribution to one pocket and thats what im going to do-- i dont care if i have to break 10,000 racks, i'll figure something out---now im heading to the pool hall......