Streaming John and da Ghost

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
You got it!!!!

You got it!!!!

I was trying my best to get to Chicago this weekend for this match... but alas I will be flying/working... However I have seen both play, respect/enjoy each of their games...albeit the Chicago squeeze versus the west coast/Ronnie Allen shooter... I will take Gentleman John for $100...for anyone who would like to sweat the bet... Not saying the ghost can't play, he beat the hell out of me the last time... But I like John's never quit attitude...

COL B

PS John when you win its a free night drinking Jack and Coke with me till all the bars close... I think we might have done this once...I can't remember...:eek:

I'll take da Ghost for another C-note. Same bet/rules as I have with Dennis.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I was trying my best to get to Chicago this weekend for this match... but alas I will be flying/working... However I have seen both play, respect/enjoy each of their games...albeit the Chicago squeeze versus the west coast/Ronnie Allen shooter...

COL B

The Ghost doesn't "squeeze" - the Ghost does it all..:cool:....i.e. allow me to bring up from the archives, part of Dr. Billy's post from last time he and I played ----->

i asked the Ghost if he would like to play on a Diamond with new cloth he came over to the apt. to play, freddie was there when we started and i started out playing horribly, as the Ghost on the other hand started off playing great. The Ghost ran balls very well running 7 and 8 and out in consecutive games.

Tune in to the stream and watch the Ghost pull rabbits out of hats...:eek:

- Gh:hehst

Last edited:

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Sweet!!!

Sweet!!!

Just did a test run and turns out I will be able to watch the match on my phone. Thank God for modern technology. It's almost like sweating table one from behind the counter.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I was trying my best to get to Chicago this weekend for this match... but alas I will be flying/working... However I have seen both play, respect/enjoy each of their games...albeit the Chicago squeeze versus the west coast/Ronnie Allen shooter... I will take Gentleman John for $100...for anyone who would like to sweat the bet... Not saying the ghost can't play, he beat the hell out of me the last time... But I like John's never quit attitude...

COL B

PS John when you win its a free night drinking Jack and Coke with me till all the bars close... I think we might have done this once...I can't remember...:eek:

I know I came in second. I am a little older now and can pace myself.

chicagomike

Verified Member
OK, we are going to play at 3:00 Saturday. That should give me time to recover from Friday night.

I have to watch that Chicago Mike, he got me drunk in Gulfport, Ms, then took me off. THEN, at the Derby, he stole my girlfriend. Who knows what he has planned this trip.

A very shady character.:eek:

*I will be available for bar hopping Sunday night and should have plenty of $$.:D

It's tough to stay out of the shade when you're surrounded by old oak trees. As far as taking you off in MS for those couple of games??? I knew I wouldn't like my end of it much if you were sober. Looking forward to seeing you and watching the match...I'm not betting either way, just a trained observer:cool:

Last edited:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Sounds good... Hope to catch some of the stream...

B

I was planning on going on the trip and taking my equipment to stream, but things didn't work out. John left a bunch of $$$$$$$$ on the table back here, he said 3K was way over the Ghoast ability to fade. The bet could have easily been 10K, $10,001.:eek: if I put in.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
John's playing right now on table #1. against Chicago's best young player, who's 19-20 yrs. old, and he already plays good - now he's just got to learn to stop shooting at everything, like all young guys do..in a couple more years he might be the next Chris Gentile...:eek:...and he's a nice kid, John will enjoy playing him.

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John's playing right now on table #1. against Chicago's best young player, who's 19-20 yrs. old, and he already plays good - now he's just got to learn to stop shooting at everything like all young guys..in a couple more years he might be the next Chris Gentile...:eek:...and he's a nice kid, John will enjoy playing him.

He shoots at everything and makes everything.

Beat me for $40.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Yes. I don't know which table, but several are set up for streaming. Very nice equipment and atmosphere to play in.

Rumblings are you guys will play on the same table you were on if you want it....that's typically where the battles of epic proportions go down:eek:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Rumblings are you guys will play on the same table you were on if you want it....that's typically where the battles of epic proportions go down:eek:

Epic proportions might be a stretch. I remember a guy who was watching me and Artie play who said he would rather get needles stuck in his eyes than watch that again.

Ghostly is a little more aggressive than Artie, so it might not be that slow or boring.