C. Deuel vs. E. Reyes 2013 Make It Happen

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I guess Corey didn't like too many options presented here. I'll explain. He shot the 5 cross-corner and drew back like this:

cd's shot.jpg

He left Efren here:

cd's leave.jpg

cd's leave2.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
why would you move a ball to efrens side and leave balls on his side that you could have relocated to your side????:confused:
he should have taken our advice:D

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
why would you move a ball to efrens side and leave balls on his side that you could have relocated to your side????:confused:
he should have taken our advice:D

The only thing I can figure is he didn't want to hit the stack and disturb the wired combo on the 2. I don't like the shot. From here Effie can twist the brown solid in for free assuming he jiggles the stack when he shoots. That way if he misses he will have upset the wired combo.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Frank,

Check the weather? Whether?

I have to respectfully disagree with your statement.

Shot values are completely different on different size tables because of the size of the real estate.

On the shot in question on a 5x10 it is an easy shot to go off the stack and get behind the ball closest to the pocket for a safety. On a 4x8 the margin of error is much less.

Distance is the key on the 5x10.

Bill S.
I totally agree about leaving distance but in this case I don't see the value of it other than to give your opponent multiple options.
I hope I spelled everything correctly.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I can't believe so many great minds :rolleyes: cannot see the strength of Corey's shot. This is Corey showing a higher understanding of one pocket and obviously alot of people can't grasp it

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I can't believe so many great minds :rolleyes: cannot see the strength of Corey's shot. This is Corey showing a higher understanding of one pocket and obviously alot of people can't grasp it

could you please explain it to one of those (me) that doesnt grasp it???
thanks
serious question

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
could you please explain it to one of those (me) that doesnt grasp it???
thanks
serious question

Larry, Rob is obviously referring to The Beards strategy of intentionally shooting the wrong shot so he can fool his opponent to do the same if it ever comes up for him.:D I'm surprised you didn't see it.:)

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Larry, Rob is obviously referring to The Beards strategy of intentionally shooting the wrong shot so he can fool his opponent to do the same if it ever comes up for him.:D I'm surprised you didn't see it.:)

Dr. Bill

Lmfao :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol