Let's hear it for Dr. Bill

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Let's hear it for Dr. Bill

What impresses me as much if not more than your 1p knowledge, Dr, is your diplomacy and your tactful delivery. It is true that you are a gem to this site.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I agree with all that is being said here about our good Dr. Bill. He is an asset to this site and all its members. Additionally, he is an asset to the pool and billiards community at large. His commentary is excellent. His willingness to share his knowledge is boundless. I've no doubt that he is as much a treasure to his hometown as he is here.

I for one, owe him personally, a great debt of gratitude.

Hat's off to Mr. Billy Indardona

Tom

Last edited:

jalapus logan

Verified Member
I feel inclined to also mention that I have listened to so many accustats tapes back in the day that my wife now knows who Billy Incardona and Danny DiLiberto are, and that is quite a feat...lol. :)

stedyfred

Verified Member
Thank you Dr. Bill for all that you contribute to this site and pocket billiards in general. I said to Pat Fleming many times that he knew what he was doing when he got you for the Accustats commentary. Gr8 job.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Thank you Dr. Bill for all that you contribute to this site and pocket billiards in general. I said to Pat Fleming many times that he knew what he was doing when he got you for the Accustats commentary. Gr8 job.

Jim is that you?

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
What impresses me as much if not more than your 1p knowledge, Dr, is your diplomacy and your tactful delivery. It is true that you are a gem to this site.

Couldn't have said it better. Patience is a virgin. :)

Thank you too Vapros. We can't say this stuff often enough to repay the debt.

Drop Pocket

Verified Member
From
South Carolina
I have to add my two cents, it's an honor and a pleasure to have someone of Billy's knowledge and experience so often on hand to comment or offer something from his legendary know-how! We've met a couple of times, the first when he and Sammy Jones were booking matches at the BC Open in Binghamton, NY back in the eighties.

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
Oh, sure.

Oh, sure.

Figure on a Virginia male prostitute to pen a sketchy ode to Dr. Billy.

Now, the good doctor may well be a decent chap (although the jury are still out on this particular verdict).

So let’s not accept such a beatific rush to judgement on the part of vapros.

Caution is my life,

Sunny

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Figure on a Virginia male prostitute to pen a sketchy ode to Dr. Billy.

Now, the good doctor may well be a decent chap (although the jury are still out on this particular verdict).

So let’s not accept such a beatific rush to judgement on the part of vapros.

Caution is my life,

Sunny

This was short so I read it. I don't understand it. Who is the 'Virginia male prostitute' and what do you have against Dr. Bill?

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Petie, my amiga, Sunny, is sometimes a bit too sharp for the rest of us. Right off the bat, when she first saw my name, she took VA,(Virginia) and the first four letters of prostitute, and decided that must have been the source of my screen name. At least she included 'male'.

It's a bit ironic that I have been forced into semi retirement. My age, you know, and that nonsense about the minimum wage. As for the 30 hour week, even in my prime . . .:heh

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Petie, my amiga, Sunny, is sometimes a bit too sharp for the rest of us. Right off the bat, when she first saw my name, she took VA,(Virginia) and the first four letters of prostitute, and decided that must have been the source of my screen name. At least she included 'male'.

It's a bit ironic that I have been forced into semi retirement. My age, you know, and that nonsense about the minimum wage. As for the 30 hour week, even in my prime . . .:heh

Ahhhh. It doesn't take to much to be too sharp for me.

kaye

I wholly agree.
One of the masters, an ambassador for billiards and us. HE'S gone 'out of his way' and kinda has adopted numerous players of many strengths.
Thanks , putting this thread up is a great way we,that play, can give back to Mr. Bill Incardona.... Thanks dr. Bill.....