Wtf?

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I'm getting entirely too much work done these days. I need someone to post some WWYDs. Did Ghost retire? Everybody still hungover? The DCC ended a week ago.

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
The forum seems pretty quiet the past couple days.

I myself have taken some time off this past week to attend to maintenance and personal issues. I was quite worn out after battling winter storm driving from Houston to DCC and back. Stopped to visit my Aunt on her farm in boondocks of Kentucky on way back and collecting speeding tickets.

I'm also still trying to recover from sinusitis.

However I spent Saturday playin WCRanger

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Does the word Morgue come to mind? How about, the dead pool?

Yep Cory, I've been suffering from withdrawal symptoms for over a week now. I open the site, and nothing new, nothing new, nothing new. Day after day after day, it's kinda freakin me out.
I really didn't want to say anything, because I didn't know if this was an annual occurrence at DCC time. Glad you broke the ice, and I hope the people who ask interesting questions and post wwyd's on this site return to action soon. It's much more fun to be part of a growing lively group, than what we have been seeing lately. :(:confused:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The DCC experience is so intense and entertaining and fun socially that many of us who go, suffer a little hangover afterwards... I know I do. However, one thing I did finish was going through my 1000 +/- photos, and so I think I will post some now :D

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I'm surprised that some of you other guys don't post some WWYDs. It's easy to do. There's a "how to" sticky as the first post in the forum which explains how to download and use the "Greenshot" program. Then you can select anything that you have recorded or on DVD, and present it anyway you like.

Try it. It's fun.

~Doc

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Yea, I keep the forums open all day at work and keep refreshing it to see if there are any new posts.

I know that the month or so before the DCC, I didn't get as much work done due to reading and replying to threads here so I am sure my boss appreciates that it has calmed down a bit, hehe.

Looking forward already to the next DCC or another big 1p event that I can attend.

By the way, are they still deciding on whether or not they are having the US Open this year? Any more details on that?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Wtf?

I'm surprised that some of you other guys don't post some WWYDs. It's easy to do. There's a "how to" sticky as the first post in the forum which explains how to download and use the "Greenshot" program. Then you can select anything that you have recorded or on DVD, and present it anyway you like.

Try it. It's fun.

~Doc

Yes and the best program I find for watching a DVD that allows you to snap a screenshot is VLC. Media Player

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Yes and the best program I find for watching a DVD that allows you to snap a screenshot is VLC. Media Player

Yes, I have VLC and it is good. Tyler Durden told me to get it a long time ago. I told him I already had it. Had to get it to watch Big Brother Canada 3 or 4 years ago. If I said this wasn't the busiest board I go to, I'm sure you would agree. (But it IS my fav) Here is a screenshot from Reef Central. Just check out today's birthday folks there. Your pics are my DC C highlight along with the stream, but I don't even get stream anymore until the Big Foot shit is over..

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I'm getting entirely too much work done these days. I need someone to post some WWYDs. Did Ghost retire? Everybody still hungover? The DCC ended a week ago.

personally i've been playing catch up since dcc. there isa new room that opened about a 5 minute drive from me (across the sreet from a large public housing complex...:rolleyes:). stuck my head in there the other day.....the have one 9' diamond pro am with.....PURPLE cloth, no shit, lol....

did you ever hook up with my guy, big jay? apparently, he's got a new number - get it to you if you need it.....

:)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
personally i've been playing catch up since dcc. there isa new room that opened about a 5 minute drive from me (across the sreet from a large public housing complex...:rolleyes:). stuck my head in there the other day.....the have one 9' diamond pro am with.....PURPLE cloth, no shit, lol....

did you ever hook up with my guy, big jay? apparently, he's got a new number - get it to you if you need it.....

cant make this shit up...lol....

20160205_195229.jpg:D

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
cant make this shit up...lol....

View attachment 14069:D

haha, nice!

I never could get into the different colored cloth. For so many years it was always green. Now I have gotten used to the blue that most people use but for reds, tans, (purples), it would take some getting used to I think....

especially on the darker colored cloth like purple, I feel it would be hard to see the edge of the ball with the shadows.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
It looks somehow sacrilegious.:D Is the owner gay, or a female?

~Doc

yes it is.....

some lady that I have never heard of (not that really means much....lol) opened the room, but I do have my suspicions who is really behind it.....

tearing down and moving a snooker table today, but kimbro apparently hit a few balls on it - house silver cup chalk and all..... sounds like they put mali cloth on it....very sacrilegious.....:D