Embroidered One Pocket Shirts!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Here's some pics of Dennis and Doc's new embroidered/personalized One Pocket shirts..:) >>>

- Ghost

Attachments

• Rust%20Belt.jpg
    Rust%20Belt.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 0
  • doc.jpg
    doc.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
  • One%20Pocket%20-%20back.jpg
    One%20Pocket%20-%20back.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 0

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Ghost, got the shirt. Despite it being XL, it fits well. I have some pictures to post, but I can't figure out how to resize the g-d things in order to meet the size maximum to post on this site. I'll figure it out tomorrow. Like the shirt, bro.

Doc

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
gulfportdoc said:
Ghost, got the shirt. Despite it being XL, it fits well. I have some pictures to post, but I can't figure out how to resize the g-d things in order to meet the size maximum to post on this site. I'll figure it out tomorrow. Like the shirt, bro.

Doc

Doc just resize to 1024 x 768, you'll be allright then. I'll have to put up a tutorial on posting pictures. Digital cameras can take HUGE pictures in very high resolution, which is great for archiving them so you always have a large picture in case you ever want to print them, but for posting on the web or emailing, they need to be resized.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
gulfportdoc said:
Here are the pics-- front & back... Doc

Lookin' good Doc!...I'm glad you like it and that it fits well..:)..only thing, I believe guys are going to be asking you for more weight if you're wearing that shirt...:eek:

- Ghost

PS, Doc, you need to wear that shirt for your tournament next week - that shirt on you looks like a One Pocket tournament directors shirt, fo sure!...:)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Voodoo Daddy said:
Empty your PM box, like you empty them guys up in Chicago...please?

V-Dad....I wish it were true..but unfortunately my momma raised me up to be honest and fair, and as hard as I try to go against that upbringing..I just can't, for the life of me, make myself try to get an advantage, or the best of it, when matching up with someone..:rolleyes:...:D

- Ghosty

PS, PM box is cleared.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
gulfportdoc said:
Here are the pics-- front & back... Doc
doc very classy looking with your name monogrammed.:)
i agree with ghost it is very much the shirt the tournament director should wear.:)
also agree it might not help you get weight:(

strokerace

Verified Member
Polo pocket shirt

Polo pocket shirt

Hey Ghost..sent you a pm..any other feedback about size and how they
fit..noticed Doc looks a little thin..and the XL looked to fit him..just
wondering b4 i order some from you..is the XL 46-48?..thanks..SA

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
StokerAce, I'm 6'2" and 185 pounds. The XL fits me just fine. I'm sure OPG has already Emailed you the chest dimensions for various sizes.

BTW, Ghost, I see that I've started a mini avalanche by ordering a polo, and with monogram. Modesty prevents me from hinting about jelly; but I wouldn't turn down a root beer at the DCC in January.;)

Doc

strokerace

Verified Member
gulfportdoc said:
StokerAce, I'm 6'2" and 185 pounds. The XL fits me just fine. I'm sure OPG has already Emailed you the chest dimensions for various sizes.

BTW, Ghost, I see that I've started a mini avalanche by ordering a polo, and with monogram. Modesty prevents me from hinting about jelly; but I wouldn't turn down a root beer at the DCC in January.;)

Doc
Thanks Doc..i am 5'10 @ 210..sometimes XL is a little tight..but it looked
like you had plenty of room..dont want them baggy..SA

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
gulfportdoc said:

Doc

You got that drink Doc...just don't be insulting my intelligence like you usually do - asking me for 10-7..:rolleyes:...:)

- Ghost