Top Ten One Pocket Players You Would Meet In Hell

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Why give just the nice guys all the attention?? Who belongs on the other list? can be dead or still walking around.

RedCard

Verified Member
Hubert

Hubert

sappo said:
Why give just the nice guys all the attention?? Who belongs on the other list? can be dead or still walking around.

Hubert Cokes was mentioned in the other listing by someone. No reason such a deserving soul can't have dual residency.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
I don't have a list...

I don't have a list...

Why worry:

There are only two things in life to worry about... either you are well or sick... If you are well there is nothing to worry about... If you are sick there are two things to worry about; getting better or to die... If you get better, nothing to worry about... If you die, once again two things to worry, heaven or hell... Heaven... no worries... and if you go to hell, most of us will be so damn busy shaking hands with our friends you won't have time to worry...

Just saying... God gave you 86,400 seconds today... have you used one to say thanks?

Bille ;)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Fred (or anyone who may not know)

If you want to quote a specific post, all you have to do, is left click directly under the post number...then blue it out (at the top) Copy and paste, and it will link you to that specific post...in this case...

http://onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=51502&postcount=14

"Computer expert" Mc Duck <---Taught Dennis everything he (Dennis).. knows about computers and one pocket.... (in about 8 seconds)..:D :p

Last edited:

Skin

Verified Member
sappo said:

I have no clue who might be there but I know for sure what they'd be doing. Playing Texas Express Rules 9 ball with jimp cues allowed!

Skin

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
SJDinPHX said:
Fred (or anyone)

If you want to quote a specific post, all you have to do, is left click right under the post number...then blue it out (at the top) Copy and paste, and it will link you to that specific post...in this case...

http://onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=51502&postcount=14

"Computer expert" Mc Duck

My God Man!!!! Where the hell did you get your degree at, Mr McDuck?

From the "Do It The Long Way" School of Webbed Feet?:eek:

Listen, just between you and me, then you can share with everyone else and be the hero:D

Here's all you do..... you RIGHT CLICK on the post number and choose Copy Shortcut

Now that link is in memory (clipboard) now you can Paste anywhere you please.
pointer.jpg

hmmm... The Duck reaching out to Freddy.... (was it a intentional bad steer job?):confused: :eek:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
CaliRed said:

Listen, just between you and me, then you can share with everyone else and be the hero:D

Here's all you do..... you RIGHT CLICK on the post number and choose Copy Shortcut

View attachment 1250

hmmm... The Duck reaching out to Freddy.... (was it a intentional bad steer job?):confused: :eek:

Always some smart-ass trying to confuse the Duck...:rolleyes:

(PS..where in the hell is "copy shortcut" ?

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
SJDinPHX said:
Always some smart-ass trying to confuse the Duck...:rolleyes:

(PS..where in the hell is "copy shortcut" ?

hehe... when you right click on any Web link (holding your mouse pointer right over the link and then right clicking) a menu should pop up and you will see a Copy Shortcut in Internet Explorer and a Copy Link Location in Firefox.

Any time when your mouse pointer changes to a hand when you move it across a web page, that is a web link that will take you somewhere. All your doing is copying that link by right clicking ON the link and choosing Copy Shortcut in IE or Copy LInk Location in Firefox.

copylink.jpg

"Cali-SmartAss-Red"

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
They both work

They both work

CaliRed said:

View attachment 1250

..Both work, and they are helpful. Always willing to learn. Also (to Skin and whomever) there is no moratorium on Chicago jibes. When did I ever make that an issue?

Beard

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
CaliRed said:

View attachment 1250

Wow, Thanks, what took you so long to explain this?

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
wincardona said:
Wow, Thanks, what took you so long to explain this?

Ah... but Bill (by the way, what do you liked to be called.. Bill, Billy, Cardone, Mr. Bill, Pittsburgh Billy, Mr. Inc., The Italian Stallion....:D ) you must have taken a hiatus around late July, maybe that was around the time you were doing your Vegas trip involving Dipsy Doolittle and Scott "He never paid me in chips" Frost, because I Posted this helpful hint back then.

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=48546&postcount=39

I was really kind of hoping you saw me as a worthy poster and if you were gone for any time, when you came back, you would go back and read all my posts. Guess nothing could be further than the truth, huh?:eek: :D

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
SJDinPHX said:
Just practicing the smart-ass geek's method...:p

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=48546&postcount=39

Lucky for him...it worked !

Like you had ANY DOUBT !!!

My apologies for hijacking sappo's thread with this gEEk sPEaK.:)

I think I've been on this forum too long, I'm actually starting to participate in the hijacking's.

And to think, I use to be a very reputable member of society, but after hanging out with all you degenerates here, I believe I'm starting to convert:D

Thanks!!!!

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
New York Harry

New York Harry

gulfportdoc said:
Harry "The Hook" Cohen is undoubtedly there. He may even have a daily argument with Arnie Satin...

Doc

At the Congress Bowl in Miami, we called him New York Harry. He was universally despised by everybody in the poolroom.

Beard

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
CaliRed said:
Like you had ANY

And to think, I use to be a very reputable member of society, but after hanging out with all you degenerates here, I believe I'm starting to convert:D

Thanks!!!!
welcome to the dark side :D :rolleyes: