Frost vs. Pagulayan 2005 D.C.C.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm with you larry -- but maybe he tried this, to get more going on over on his side. In looking at it on the monitor I'd be a bit worried about a possible kiss. But in real life, maybe the 4-ball comes back across above the cue ball path -- too hard to know on the monitor.

Attachments

• Greenshot_2010-11-05_08-08-38.jpg
    Greenshot_2010-11-05_08-08-38.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Combo the 10 into the 1 ball and get my cue ball over on his side of the table on the rail, if I make it I am running some balls but it looks like it cannot be made without hitting the 5 so I would play whitey. :cool:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Fast Lenny said:
Combo the 10 into the 1 ball and get my cue ball over on his side of the table on the rail, if I make it I am running some balls but it looks like it cannot be made without hitting the 5 so I would play whitey. :cool:
That's what he did Lenny, but he played whitey all the way, didn't try to make the 1 ball. Almost just like Rod diagrammed it.

Alex's Reply.Jpeg

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Cowboy Dennis said:
That's what he did Lenny, but he played whitey all the way, didn't try to make the 1 ball. Almost just like Rod diagrammed it.

View attachment 1578

Sweet, as of late I have been aggressive in one pocket and on these pictures I noticed too. I figured it was the best (right) shot and I am glad my young aggressive mind is not too far out there and off. :p

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Fast Lenny said:
Sweet, as of late I have been aggressive in one pocket and on these pictures I noticed too. I figured it was the best (right) shot and I am glad my young aggressive mind is not too far out there and off. :p
you are picking up good habits from the crowd you hang with:)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Cowboy Dennis said:

View attachment 1578
The problem with that leave is that all Frost has to do is the following, and Alex is in deep doo-doo: What was Frost's actual return shot from here? ~Doc
Frost vs. Pagulayan 2005 D.C.C. - OnePocket.jpg

senor

Verified Member
gulfportdoc said:
The problem with that leave is that all Frost has to do is the following, and Alex is in deep doo-doo: What was Frost's actual return shot from here? ~Doc
View attachment 1591

Seems Alex could make the 1 ball from anywhere. I imagine Scott found a way to queer the wired 1 or kick behind it two rails the long way or three rails.