Dickson/Luat Shot #2

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Cole has the lower right-hand pocket as you view the screen and it's his shot. What would you do? This is game 2 and he's down 1-0 in games. He has zero balls this game.

Coles Dilemma.Jpeg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
its cole dixon . you have to shoot the twist bank and make some balls before removing the 10
cd.jpg
i still get arrows i cant delete:mad: . ignore the angled arrows coming off the object ball. you can tell what im trying to post i hope:eek:

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
I am thinking that he banked the 1 ball. If he makes it there are 4 balls in the open.

From what I know of Cole he likes shots like this.

Dudley

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
lll said:
i still get arrows i cant delete:mad:
Larry,

If you want to delete an arrow that you are making in Greenshot just put your cursor arrow on it and left-click one time. It should then have black rectangles at either end of it. Then hit "delete" on your keyboard.

This is a good way to delete any unwanted lines or arrows.

Dennis

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Can he cut the 12 ball and go into the 10? If he can then that is the shot IMO for a top player especially, plus the 6 is there to keep you going.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
some of you might have remembered that shot from when I posted it several months ago. It's the 2nd shot in the video... the one with the "stream" left behind due to the speed of the shot:D

[youtube]HiBM6JLcmK4[/youtube]

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
CaliRed said:
some of you might have remembered that shot from when I posted it several months ago. It's the 2nd shot in the video... the one with the "stream" left behind due to the speed of the shot:D

[youtube]HiBM6JLcmK4[/youtube]
You aren't kidding about the stream, lol :D