Luats Choice 2010 D.C.C.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Luat up 2-1 in games on Cole Dickson and down 4-1 in this game. He has ball-in-hand after a Dickson scratch. There's nothing dead in the stack. What would you do?

Luats Choice.jpg

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
I would park the qb where the 1 is now and drive the 1 three rails towards my hole.
PS....How are you putting arrows on the pic?

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
ace said:
I would park the qb where the 1 is now and drive the 1 three rails towards my hole.
PS....How are you putting arrows on the pic?

Here ya go Ace.

Attachments

• ace 3.JPG
    ace 3.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
lll said:
id bank the one into the stack and stick the q ball. you said the combo on the 8 doesnt go
View attachment 1678

Be very careful on that type of shot Larry...If you shoot too firm, I see a few balls in the stack, that may wind up in front of your opponents hole..:eek: (the two balls directly below the 9 ball)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
SJDinPHX said:
Be very careful on that type of shot Larry...If you shoot too firm, I see a few balls in the stack, that may wind up in front of your opponents hole..:eek: (the two balls directly below the 9 ball)
dick thanks for the critique. your comments are always welcome.:)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
androd said:
I'd try to soft roll and leave the CB in the stack. ;)
Rod.
Dang Rod, you seem to play about 80% of the same shots I would.

To bad we couldnt hook up when I was in Houston. So I did the next best thing and played Sylver.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
lll said:
id bank the one into the stack and stick the q ball. you said the combo on the 8 doesnt go
View attachment 1678

If you can controll the cue ball and the front ball this shot could be a possible game changer.

OOPS, wrong shot.

Attachments

• Cole Dickson vs. Rodolfo Luat 2010 D.C.C. - OnePocket.jpg
    Cole Dickson vs. Rodolfo Luat 2010 D.C.C. - OnePocket.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:
Luat up 2-1 in games on Cole Dickson and down 4-1 in this game. He has ball-in-hand after a Dickson scratch. There's nothing dead in the stack. What would you do?

View attachment 1677
If you can controll the cue ball and the front ball this shot could be a game changer.

Forget it. I need help with the Greenshot

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
androd said:
I'd try to soft roll and leave the CB in the stack. ;)
Rod.
This looks good to me -- it is easy to execute, it pushes something near his hole for sure, and next time at the table even better things might be possible.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I might shoot a cousin of Rod's shot - both shots are good...

I'll clip the 9ball into the stripe, which hits the pink ball, which taps the 8ball in front of my pocket - cueball rebounds up to where the 1ball is, the rack now snookering my opponent from my hole...

Comparison of positives in each shot >>>

His shot achieves a tighter snooker...

My shot moves three balls to my side instead of just one, and I remove the 9ball, which is makeable to my opponents hole.

- Ghost

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
wincardona said:
If you can controll the cue ball and the front ball this shot could be a possible game changer.

OOPS, wrong shot.
That's the right shot Bill, just the wrong thread:eek: . I've found that giving your pics a name when you save them makes it easier to find the correct one when you want to post it.

Dennis