Where's Dennis?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Dennis hasn't logged on here for 3 days now - he's missing all the fun..that's not like him..I'm a little worried about him..:eek:...

Hey Steve L. - could you maybe drive over to Dennis's house and check and see if he's ok?....I'm worried that he might have had one of those big-bottomed girls over to his house a few nights ago, and maybe she fell asleep on top of him and smothered him...:eek:..:D..:p

- Ghost

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
One Pocket Ghost said:
Dennis hasn't logged on here for 3 days now - he's missing all the fun..that's not like him..I'm a little worried about him..

Hey Steve L. - could you maybe drive over to Dennis's house and check and see if he's ok?....I'm worried that he might have had one of those big-bottomed girls over to his house a few nights ago, and maybe she fell asleep on top of him and smothered him..

- Ghost
ghost you are so thoughtful regarding dennis wellbeing:rolleyes: :D :eek:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
Dennis hasn't logged on here for 3 days now - he's missing all the fun..that's not like him..I'm a little worried about him..:eek:...

- Ghost
Nothing to worry about Ghosty & lll, I'm fine. I've been working so much that I've been sleeping late and hittin' the hay early. I see today that I've not missed anything of importance (members forum) and it's nice to have missed it all.

Dennis

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Cowboy Dennis said:
Nothing to worry about Ghosty & lll, I'm fine. I've been working so much that I've been sleeping late and hittin' the hay early. I see today that I've not missed anything of importance (members forum) and it's nice to have missed it all.

Dennis

Dennis, you hurt my feelers...did you not read my read my questions to Dippy, and his answers?...did you not read my calling berniep a damn foreigner?...:eek:...

...are you saying that those weren't "important" posts?...:D

- Ghost <--------always trying to do his best, to make forum members spit out coffee, beer, or YJ all over their keyboard :)

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
Dennis, you hurt my feelers...did you not read my read my questions to Dippy, and his answers?...did you not read my calling berniep a damn foreigner?...:eek:...

...are you saying that those weren't "important" posts?...

- Ghost <--------always trying to do his best, to make forum members spit out coffee, beer, or YJ all over their keyboard :)
Ghosty,

I read a couple of things on saturday I think. I just didn't see anything in the members forum or any pm's because I never logged in. I saw the Duck logged in on saturday morning so I called him to say hi. He told me how he was going to dismantle you at the DCC:eek: . He may have been drinking (2 a.m. his time) but I'm not sure:p .

I called him last night too but I think I pissed him off when I told him that he belongs in the HOF, which he does not want:( .

Dennis

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Cowboy Dennis said:
Ghosty,

I saw the Duck logged in on saturday morning so I called him to say hi. He told me how he was going to dismantle you at the DCC :eek: . He may have been drinking (2 a.m. his time) but I'm not sure:p .

Dennis

Oh no! - dismantle?...I was at least hoping that I could keep it close...:(

- Ghosty

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
Oh no! - dismantle?...I was at least hoping that I could keep it close...:(

- Ghosty
Well, actually, the full comment was "I'm going to dismantle that big-assed woman loving, Beardo worshipping, $3 tranny-hooker paying, nutball shot shooting, $40 betting, WEI table ball moving, JGJasper, Bruce, Luke, whatever, Ghost". I was just trying not to start another flame war:D .

Dennis

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
He's trading his snowblower for a snowplow - the only thing that'll move a bottom that big...

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:

Dennis

Nobody was worried Bar Rag Breath...I told them your Dad called me, and told me you had tried to push your girlfriend out of the path of a speeding bus...
They all knew you couldn't budge her, (without a crane or a bulldozer) so they all assumed you both had perished...:eek:

Dad called with details later...and told me you were OK, being as she was between you and the bus at impact, and that the city of Detroit is suing her for major damages.......to the bus...Trust me, no one was overly concerned...:p

PS..Many of them were praying for you...but most of us were secretly just looking forward to a huge decline in WEI table posts...:cool:

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Cowboy Dennis said:
Well, actually, the full comment was "I'm going to dismantle that big-assed woman loving, Beardo worshipping, $3 tranny-hooker paying, nutball shot shooting, $40 betting, WEI table ball moving, JGJasper, Bruce, Luke, whatever, Ghost". I was just trying not to start another flame war:D .

Dennis

Well, there's not much I can say to that - he's got me on all counts...:eek:...well, except for the Beard worshiping that is...:D

- Ghosty

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
Dad called with details later...and told me you were OK, being as she was between you and the bus at impact, and that the city of Detroit is suing her for major damages.......to the bus...Trust me, no one was overly concerned...:p
Now I ask you Ducky, is this what you would call MAJOR damage??? My girl was hurt worse than the bus, of course, if she had gotten hit in the ass she would be O.K. now.

P.S. We were on our way to Chicago to play some $40 one-pocket when she got hit.

Cowboy "traveling is dangerous" Dennis

Attachments

• Detroit Bus Crash.jpg
    Detroit Bus Crash.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 0

Skin

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Now I ask you Ducky, is this what you would call MAJOR damage??? My girl was hurt worse than the bus, of course, if she had gotten hit in the ass she would be O.K. now.

P.S. We were on our way to Chicago to play some $40 one-pocket when she got hit.

Cowboy "traveling is dangerous" Dennis

Looks to me like she must have gone airborne and taken out the entire front passenger side all the way to the top. You sure have one disownable girlfriend if it wasn't her ass that did all that! Well, even if it was, too. :eek:

Skin