New Member Shannon Daulton?

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
As of 5:10 p.m. E.S.T., a "Shannon Daulton" was registering as a new member. If this is THE Shannon Daulton, I promise to not ever refer to you as "doughnut belly" again:p .

Cowboy "watermelon belly" Dennis

Ktown

Verified Member
Yes it is him.

I just helped him sign up. Next I will make him start contributing....

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ktown said:
Yes it is him.

First, you better make yourself contribute = 17 posts in 3-1/2 years...:eek:...

Just funnin' with you Ktown...:D

- Ghost

Ktown

Verified Member
I am a bit of a slacker in 1P knowledge compared to most here. I appreciate and love the game but I play so rarely anymore that I don't get to practice it.

Besides, there are plenty of keyboard pro's here already.....:)

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Ktown said:
Yes it is him.

Well it just so happens there is a thread about him right now and a game he was in. Have him jump in that one for starters!

Also, we're anxiously awaiting his formula for determining what a intentional foul is worth:D

Ktown

Verified Member
CaliRed said:
Well it just so happens there is a thread about him right now and a game he was in. Have him jump in that one for starters!

Also, we're anxiously awaiting his formula for determining what a intentional foul is worth:D

He is trying to post but can't until authorized.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Hey Shannon - welcome to the site - glad to have you...lemme tell the guys a little story about something funny you said to me about 4-5 years ago - you probably don't remember..but maybe you do...

I drew Shannon in about the 5th round of the DCC One Pocket tournament about 4-5 years ago, and luckily I was hitting them good and managed to get to hill-hill with Shannon, and then ahead 3-0 in the final game....well, a few innings later playing a snooker/safety, I lost the cueball a little bit and let it just barely squeak thru a couple of balls - it left Shannon a shot, and he ran 5balls, going ahead 5-3....well the rest of the game took about 45 minutes....and during that time, knowing that Shannon is an aggressive player and likes to shoot at his hole, I purposely left him a couple of risky but tempting shots that I wanted him to shoot...well, he looked, but didn't shoot at them, and after the second or third time I did that....

He calmly played a safety, then looked at the clock on the wall, then looked at me and smiled and said --- "I ain't got nowhere I gotta be"

He won the game a little while later...

Shannon, I've always remembered that - it was a funny line, and I enjoyed our match (even though I lost).

- Ghost

Last edited:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Ktown said:
He is trying to post but can't until authorized.

As soon as Steve sees this thread, I'm sure he will go in and authorize him. He'll have to wade thru the other 200 spam registrations to find him, but at least his name sticks out:)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Ktown said:
I am a bit of a slacker in 1P knowledge compared to most here. I appreciate and love the game but I play so rarely anymore that I don't get to practice it.

Besides, there are plenty of keyboard pro's here already.....:)
I just got home and like Calired said, waded through several hundred spammer types until I found him (thank God he used his real name :D ), but its good to see you all give him the red carpet welcome in the meantime...

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Shannon story

Shannon story

Cowboy Dennis said:
As of 5:10 p.m. E.S.T., a "Shannon Daulton" was registering as a new member. If this is THE Shannon Daulton, I promise to not ever refer to you as "doughnut belly" again:p .

Cowboy "watermelon belly" Dennis

I played Shannon a race to four for a thousand at one of the early tournaments in Reno several years ago. He must have been 18/19 but looked around 13.

I knew he could play & heard he was a good banker and straight shooter but figured I could out move him.

We put the $ on the light and he looked over at me and said "you know y'all can bet more if you want".

He beat me 4/1.

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
jrhendy said:
I played Shannon a race to four for a thousand at one of the early tournaments in Reno several years ago. He must have been 18/19 but looked around 13.

I knew he could play & heard he was a good banker and straight shooter but figured I could out move him.

We put the $ on the light and he looked over at me and said "you know y'all can bet more if you want".

He beat me 4/1.

John,
I appreciate your story as well as the post from 1 pocket ghost re: SD. I always get a kick out of hearing some of his one liners.

Remember when he was playing Miz and right before they lagged, Shannon looked at him and said "Care to bet on yourself?"

I love Shannon almost as much as Marge does, but in a totally different way, IF you get my drift! :D

(Remember, I'm so happily married to one of the best women God ever created!) So Shannon won't be getting roses any time soon. :D