Shuffett versus Hall

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
I heard 16 year old Brandon Shuffett was supposed to have played Buddy Hall sets of 9 ball in Paducah last Saturday. Anybody heard who won? They were supposed to play 5 sets @ 100.00 per set.
Big Jim

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Big Jim said:
I heard 16 year old Brandon Shuffett was supposed to have played Buddy Hall sets of 9 ball in Paducah last Saturday. Anybody heard who won? They were supposed to play 5 sets @ 100.00 per set.
Big Jim

We don't know/care nuttin' bout no 9ball round here...:cool:

- Ghost

PS, Just funnin' with you Big Jim...well, half funnin' anyways...:D

cuesmith

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
We don't know/care nuttin' bout no 9ball round here...:cool:

- Ghost

PS, Just funnin' with you Big Jim...well, half funnin' anyways...:D

I played Brandon in the One Pocket at the Derby last year. I felt like I out moved him but was lucky to win one game. He had NO fear! When I left him on the end rail with balls around my pocket and one tough ball that would go in his hole, he made the ball every time and banked all the balls from my side into his hole. I felt like saying "Don't you know you're not supposed to shoot that shot?" lol The boy shoots straight!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
cuesmith said:
I played Brandon in the One Pocket at the Derby last year. I felt like I out moved him but was lucky to win one game. He had NO fear! When I left him on the end rail with balls around my pocket and one tough ball that would go in his hole, he made the ball every time and banked all the balls from my side into his hole. I felt like saying "Don't you know you're not supposed to shoot that shot?" lol The boy shoots straight!

Don't feel too bad...you weren't the only one being 'disrespected' by the kids at the DCC last year...

Lou Figueroa drew the other young kid in the tournament...I don't know his name - the small skinny kid about 14 years old that was practicing all the time in the az/op.org private room...anyway, the kid beat Lou..:eek:..and Lou plays good One Pocket...

Just like you, Lou said the damn kid was stubborn, and wouldn't miss when he was supposed to...:D

- Ghost