My Xmas Present To Dennis

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Dennis....For Xmas, I am buying for myself, and also for you, something that we will both very much enjoy :) and get a lot of use out of during these cold winter months..:cool:..I will be sending you yours on Monday.

- Ghosty

PS, Here's a picture of the item...:D >>>

Attachments

• duckHunt_(11).jpg
    duckHunt_(11).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
Dennis....For Xmas, I am buying for myself, and also for you, something that we will both very much enjoy, and get a lot of use out of during these cold winter months....I will be sending you yours on Monday.

- Ghosty

I have no doubt you and 'Bar Rag Breath' will find hours of enjoyment with your new game...Especially, in light of the fact that neither one of you can play f**king pool anymore...:p :p :p

El Duck <---did not mean to imply, that you ever could play..:eek:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
Dennis....For Xmas, I am buying for myself, and also for you, something that we will both very much enjoy :) and get a lot of use out of during these cold winter months..:cool:..I will be sending you yours on Monday.

- Ghosty

Thanks a million Ghosty, I will be sending you a t-shirt with this logo on the front. I know it will be popular in Chicago.

DeadDuckClub.jpg

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
I like it Dennis..:)..I will wear it at the DCC while I am getting destroyed by a certain fowl character...:D

- Ghosty

A clever duck, has many ways of relieving unsuspecting idiots of their cash...Pool is just one of them...:cool: :p :cool:

View attachment 2005

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
SJDinPHX said:
A clever duck, has many ways of relieving unsuspecting idiots of their cash...Pool is just one of them...:cool: :p :cool:

View attachment 2005

Bump for Goasty, who is probably off practicing his 2/3 rail 'reverse english' kicks...(or comatose from self-pleasuring himself...again).:p :p .

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
SJDinPHX said:
Bump for Goasty, who is probably off practicing his 2/3 rail 'reverse english' kicks...(or comatose from self-pleasuring himself...again).:p :p .

Ghoats is getting old and bleary eyed so I enlarged it some for him.:)
Rod.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
Bump for Goasty :p .

Papie.....Me being locked in and secure in my bantering superiority..;)...I have no problem giving credit where credit is due...:)...that said...

Congratulations on finally making a clever post with a clever picture for a change...for once you didn't resort to copying/stealing my jokes and my pictures...:rolleyes:...

Ok...now that I've complimented you, (kinda-sorta) I will be back soon with my retaliation post...:cool:

- Ghroasty

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
........GHOST
i have secret classified wkileak type video stuff to share with you;)
video of the duck after many of your posts:eek:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWamxEDcqiQ&feature=related[/ame]
:)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
...and here's what Papie can't stop himself from doing, every time he thinks about having to actually step up to the table and play me One Pocket at the DCC...:eek: >>>

- Goasty :p :p :p

Attachments

• poop_duck.jpg
    poop_duck.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0