New acronym proposal

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Just for the record, Steve, it ain't like that at all. This is not to say I would like to mix it up on the internet - just sayin'. :D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
stevelomako said:
I could step it up so much it aint funny but I get bored quick with you guys.

All the guys on here are like grade schoolers :eek:

I'm going to be very very honest.....I think Dick is the only one that could really hang with me.

Everyone else is a distant third.

I agree Steve, if you checked in more often, you and I might be the only one's left trading insults...They would ALL be in permanent "pout mode"...:eek: (especially RBL and the Goast)

The Duckerator <---would welcome more challenge !!!.:cool:

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
SJDinPHX said:
I agree Steve, if you checked in more often, you and I might be the only one's left trading insults...They would ALL be in permanent "pout mode"...:eek: (especially RBL and the Goast)

I am only good for a one liner here and there. What day are you getting into Derby and leaving? :)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
stevelomako said:
I'm going to be very very honest.....I think Dick/Duck is the only one that could hang with me.

Yeah Steve, I have to say, you're right about that...:)...

And at the DCC he's gonna be hanging with me too! :D :p :D :p >>>

- Gho$t

Attachments

• hang 2.jpg
    hang 2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
One Pocket Ghost said:
Yeah Steve, I have to say, you're right about that...:)...

And at the DCC he's gonna be hanging with me too! :D :p :D :p >>>

- Gho$t

If that bird had some UPS shorts and that ugly sweater of his we probably couldn't tell them apart.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
SJDinPHX said:

The ghost might be my first pick if you and I were choosing teams.

No...he would be my first pick.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
stevelomako said:
The ghost might be my first pick if you and I were choosing teams.

No...he would be my first pick.

Steve.....I've got a better idea..since I love all of my onepocket.org brothers..;)...

We shouldn't be battling against ourselves...instead, we should challenge some azbilliards members to a hardcore insult and witticism contest..:eek:...

We'll field a 6 man team consisting of you, me, Papie, Dennis, Freddy and Rod...and we'll take on any 6 of their guys...:cool:...

Course, we'd be so brutally stealing, they'd probably ask us for a spot...:rolleyes:

- Ghost

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
One Pocket Ghost said:
Steve.....I've got a better idea..since I love all of my onepocket.org brothers..;)...

We shouldn't be battling against ourselves...instead, we should challenge some azbilliards members to a hardcore insult and witticism contest.....

We'll field a 6 man team consisting of you, me, Papie, Dennis, Freddy and Rod...and we'll take on any 6 of their guys...:cool:...

Course, we'd be so brutally stealing, they'd probably ask us for a spot...

- Ghost

I love the guys here too but you know we cant help ourselves with some of them.:)

Shit man, thats an awesome idea.

We really should do something like that.....kinda like raid the joint and run and keep doing it then stop a bit. That would be excellent, tag team the shit out of a few of them.:D

We aint got to let them know whats happening either, let the foos figure it out on their own even though they probably wont since most of them play connect the dots (9ball) and you dont need too much smarts for that.:rolleyes:

We HAVE to figure this out........I'm in!!!

SJDinPHX

Suspended
stevelomako said:
I love the guys here too but you know we cant help ourselves with some of them.:)

Shit man, thats an awesome idea.

We really should do something like that.....kinda like raid the joint and run and keep doing it then stop a bit. That would be excellent, tag team the shit out of a few of them.:D

We aint got to let them know whats happening either, let the foos figure it out on their own even though they probably wont since most of them play connect the dots (9ball) and you dont need too much smarts for that.:rolleyes:

We HAVE to figure this out........I'm in!!!

Sounds good to me...But, be aware, there is a precedent...At the urging of the Beard, our own AB once ventured into AZB land...and the kids chewed him up, and spit him out.
I think he even lost a thou, or so, on a sports bet too. (go figure)...But then, Artie can be a little "cyber challenged" [sic] at times...;)

In any event, the "stone cold idiot's" there, out number the "smart's" by about 30,000 to 1....I LIKE THE ODD'S...:D

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Well, a 1P squad raid on Zany is not about to happen. But if it did, what would keep the raving hordes from that site from coming over here with their nonsense and creating AZ-lite?:eek: We could end up being Tibet to AZ's China.

Doc

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
gulfportdoc said:
Well, a 1P squad raid on Zany is not about to happen. But if it did, what would keep the raving hordes from that site from coming over here with their nonsense and creating AZ-lite?:eek: We could end up being Tibet to AZ's China.

Doc
Doc,

What would keep them from coming here? They can't hang here, that's what would keep them:p .

RBL

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJD inPHX said:
Sounds good to me...But, be aware, there is a precedent...At the urging of the Beard, our own AB once ventured into AZB land...and the kids chewed him up, and spit him out.
I think he even lost a thou, or so, on a sports bet too. (go figure)...But then, Artie can be a little "cyber challenged" [sic] at times...;)

In any event, the "stone cold idiot's" there, out number the "smarts" by about 30,000 to 1....I LIKE THE ODD'S...:D

SJ Duck,

Lest anyone forget, I gave AB 6 months over there before he quit, at 3-1 odds and bet him a coffee & a donut (he accepted). I'm still waiting for payment since I did win. It's tough to be out of a persons comfortable little insulated world where admirers are always there to root for you and tell you how great you were.

I guess I'll have to wait till november when he starts plugging Buddy Hall(Mr. Nine Ball) again for the One-Pocket HOF. He seems to have gone away(again) even though he said he was back.

RBL

OldSchool

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
Hey Old School, I got a deal for you...

If you tell me who you are (via pm) I will send you free of charge, :eek: one of my One Pocket shirts! - and I will even embroider the name Old School on it for you!!!...

C'mon, you can't pass up that offer...and I promise not to tell anybody else your real name...:cool:

Whaddaya say?

- Ghost

PS, I'll be watching my pm box...:)

OK Ghost, it's a deal. Here's how we'll do it. I'll pm you a friend of mine's address to send the shirt to. After I get the shirt I'll pm you my name. How's that sound? :)
Old School

Ps, By the way, nice shirts I like them.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
OldSchool said:
OK Ghost, it's a deal. Here's how we'll do it. I'll pm you a friend of mine's address to send the shirt to. After I get the shirt I'll pm you my name. How's that sound? :)
Old School

Hmmm.....No offense Old School my man, but cynical old poolroom guy that I am...I can't stop from thinking that, what if I was to send you the shirt, and then you were to, let's say, forget to pm me your name..:eek:..the Ghost would sure hate being flim-flammed like that - for one thing, Papie would torture me mercilessly if that happened...:eek:...

Howsabout you tell me first who you are - then I'll send you the shirt...you can trust the Ghosty...:)

- Ghosty

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
One Pocket Ghost said:
Hmmm.....No offense Old School my man, but cynical old poolroom guy that I am...I can't stop from thinking that, what if I was to send you the shirt, and then you were to, let's say, forget to pm me your name..:eek:..the Ghost would sure hate being flim-flammed like that - for one thing, Papie would torture me mercilessly if that happened...:eek:...

Howsabout you tell me first who you are - then I'll send you the shirt...you can trust the Ghosty...:)

Sounds like both you guys screwed someone over in your pasts.:)
Rod.

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
A 1P.org stand-off

A 1P.org stand-off

OldSchool said:
Old School

If only guys in the witness protection program were that careful! :)

O.S., you do realize that once your true moniker is known, then the schtick / gig is up, and you'll forever be just another member here, albeit with a unique personality. Wait, that describes most of the fellas who loiter here..."unique".:D

You kept us guessing this long, I say, keep it up. You're getting more attention by posting with the bag over your head! Plus, whether we ever find out your real name or not, your posts are still going to be read. You've made some good points in the past.

PS-I don't know the Ghost all that well either, but I do know he would be good for the shirt.