Sepeaate section for Bank Pool ?

SinCityTee

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas
I havent posted for awhile but been around here for awhile. I was thinking that maybe we can get a seperate forum section just for Bank pool. It definitely seems like a lot more people are taking much more interest in the game and I mayself would like to be able to have a specific forums to discuss game situations and such as I lve in Vegas and have maybe 2 in town that actually know alittle bit about the game. A lot of people want to play shoort rack whereas I prefer Full rack which is how I learned to play from the guy who taught me. Anyways, I just thought since we have Freddie John Brumback Shannon Grady and others who can shed more light on the game as they have for onepocket on this. Id like to know what the other members here think. What say you fellow Bankers ??!!!

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
SinCityTee said:
I havent posted for awhile but been around here for awhile. I was thinking that maybe we can get a seperate forum section just for Bank pool. It definitely seems like a lot more people are taking much more interest in the game and I mayself would like to be able to have a specific forums to discuss game situations and such as I lve in Vegas and have maybe 2 in town that actually know alittle bit about the game. A lot of people want to play shoort rack whereas I prefer Full rack which is how I learned to play from the guy who taught me. Anyways, I just thought since we have Freddie John Brumback Shannon Grady and others who can shed more light on the game as they have for onepocket on this. Id like to know what the other members here think. What say you fellow Bankers ??!!!
It might not get a huge amount of traffic, because Banks isn't played everywhere like One Pocket is. But I might try it, In fact, it might be an interesting idea to set it up with a certain amount of limited access -- i.e. block certain posters who are clear that they don't like Banks -- now there is an idea :D:D

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
onepocket said:
It might not get a huge amount of traffic, because Banks isn't played everywhere like One Pocket is. But I might try it, In fact, it might be an interesting idea to set it up with a certain amount of limited access -- i.e. block certain posters who are clear that they don't like Banks -- now there is an idea :D:D
Yeah, but Dick would still hold forth in those threads just to STS.:D

I too like bank pool. And it seems to me that all posts concerning any facet of that discipline, including short rack or full rack, have been well discussed and have seen good participation.

So a separate bank pool forum is probably unnecessary, although it would give the site the patina of diverseness.;)

Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
gulfportdoc said:
Yeah, but Dick would still hold forth in those threads just to STS.:D

I too like bank pool. And it seems to me that all posts concerning any facet of that discipline, including short rack or full rack, have been well discussed and have seen good participation.

So a separate bank pool forum is probably unnecessary, although it would give the site the patina of diverseness.;)

Doc

I like that -A PATINA OFDIVERSENESS.

How do I get to be one?

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Patina....

Patina....

...Hey Mr H,thats good.Im pretty sure they sell it at Woolworths in the cosmetic's aisle.I always like a good patina in the AM right after a shower of invincibility.I also second the bank pool thing to whom it may concern.Cheers,B

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
SinCityTee said:

I think that may be a good idea. I prefer short rack because It's a more offensive game and more exciting to play and watch in my opnion. Or, I could just be too ignorant to play full rack banks.;)