baby huey's latest activity

• B
    baby huey replied to the thread the end of my home room.
    Don't kid yourself guys, in Cali it will be hard financially to withstand this long lockdown. Most of the other states allowed rooms to...
  • B
    baby huey replied to the thread the end of my home room.
    I hate hearing about rooms closing. There might be only twenty or so rooms left open in Cali when this is over. If its ever over?
  • B
    baby huey replied to the thread Woodward vs Smith -- WWYD?.
    Bank the two ball and draw the cueball such that you leave a combo on the stripped ball in opponents pocket. I see at least three balls...
  • B
    baby huey replied to the thread Derby City Classic.
    We lost a lot of valuable time early on with the outbreak. No one really knew what to do, what treatments worked and how to keep the...
  • B
    I just learned that the HOB in Santa Monica will NOT be opening its doors when the Covid Shutdown is lifted. It was a great One Pocket...
  • B
    baby huey replied to the thread FROST OCHOA WWYD.
    Brother Jeff is that Humanly or Humanely possible. I quit smoking "puff the magic dragon" years ago and I still think a thicker hit on...
  • B
    baby huey replied to the thread Derby City Classic.
    I also have my room booked and if I can get a vaccine immunization shot, I am going. Otherwise???????
  • B
    I watched about one half of the match. The sound was terrible first off and neither player is in the top twenty one pocket players for...
  • B
    baby huey replied to the thread FROST OCHOA WWYD.
    Come off the top of the six ball with inside english and get behind the two ball and push it slightly towards your hole.
  • B
    baby huey replied to the thread Gomez has arrived.
    Beware of lefties, they excell.
  • B
    baby huey replied to the thread Kiamco vs Ellerman -- WWYD?.
    If the two railer doesn't appeal to you, you also have the option of thinning the one ball and taking the cueball two rails up to the...
  • B
    baby huey replied to the thread Happy Birthday Kentucky!.
    Eagles, wolves and beavers.................Happy B-Day.
  • B
    baby huey replied to the thread DANNY VS GENTILE WWYD.
    Bank the striped ball one rail to your hole and draw the cueball off the two ball. Make something happen.
  • B
    baby huey replied to the thread the hustler (1959).
    Cokes and I were pretty much at odds with each other over the years. He was always trying to trap me into games. I played all the games...
  • B
    baby huey replied to the thread The Freezer vs T-Rex.
    Am I missing something? This match can't be played at the Freezer?