Recent content by Bankin Ben

1. B

Happy Birthday Keith McCready

A Big shout out to one of the most exciting and talented players to ever play! Happy birthday bud and I hope this day is very special for you. I am sure Jen and Mickey will make sure that it is.
  2. B

Justin Hall Out of the Overall Contest

Seems Justin finished playing his last match at 3:00 a.m. according to the Acc-Stats people and proceeded to promptly oversleep and miss his 10:00 a.m. match. He also missed his buy back window so that put him out of the 9 Ball Division and ultimately costing him any chance at the overall prize...
  3. B

Pinegar VS Shaw

Pinegar just wiped the flooe up with Shaw beating him 9 - 0! Pinegar shot a .955 to Shaws .000. Shaw scratched on the first break and it was the Hennessee from Tennessee show after that. The only ball Shaw pocketed was the cue ball one the first break.Pretty strong right there!
  4. B

Congrats to Shannon "The Cannon"

Congrats to Shannon Daulton for his big win in the DCC Banks! Good to see one of our Hall of Fame people snap it off only once more proving why he is in the One Pocket Hall of Fame for Banks!! Now he just needs to take the One Pocket Division!
  5. B

Richie Rich and John Schmidt 16 k

Richie Rich and John Schmidt are playing 1 pocket for 16 k. Race is 6 ahead. Played all night until 7:00 a.m. this morning stop time. Pool Action TV has the coverage.Not sure where they stand at the moment
  6. B

Interview With Keith McCready on AZ

Just finished reading the interview with Keith on AZ. Great read about a one of the most exciting and talented players who played the games. Keith has always been one of my favorite players. I was lucky enough to have been firends with and taught by St. Louie Louie, Louie Roberts, but between...
  7. B

JAM Yall OK?

Was just reading about the earthquake out in LA and wanted to make sure you and Keith are allright..
  8. B

Ray (Big Truck) Hansen

Ray's mother has passed away. Please offer him your condolences, as Ray has done so much to bring live streams of pool to all of us. He is truly a gret guy. Ray I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family at this time...
  9. B

Whose The best Now?

With the retirement of Scott Frost I would be very interested to hear opinions on who may now be known as the best one pocket player out there. There seemingly are some very good players coming up through the rank and file in the past couple of years.
  10. B

Poor Losers

I just read a post on AZ concerning Corey Duel and Jonathan Pinegar. After Corey had beaten him in the one pocket division at Tunica, Corey walked over and offered his hand to Pinegar. He kept his back to him and refused to shake his hand. This really is no way to act over a loss. I have heard...