Recent content by BeeDigitalVideo

1. BeeDigitalVideo

Doesn't Cliff Joyner live in that area?

Doesn't Cliff Joyner live in that area?
  2. BeeDigitalVideo

Challenge Matches

Neato! Chip is a good youngster, played him in Oklahoma when he was a teen. Not surprised he lose to Pretty Tony!
  3. BeeDigitalVideo

Challenge Matches

I agree but I also think the old timers would bee a bit baffled about how cavalier today’s players are with their rapid fire offense. Bee great to see how quickly one style would adapt to the other. They’d have to play a few matches over a period of time!
  4. BeeDigitalVideo

Challenge Matches

Truly excellent idea Cincy Kid! Wish I could add something but when I did most of my serious playing in the late 70’s Challenge Matches were primarily all we did but there was no streaming or video just sheer action! I’ll see if I can come up with something verifiable! Thank you for the...
  5. BeeDigitalVideo

Onepocket.org MOT POSTER

That’s funny! My sentiments exactly!
  6. BeeDigitalVideo

Seniors 8 Man Round Robin at Jointed Cue

Roger Estelle is dealing with health issues and it's pretty taxing for him to travel too far and try to play for hours! He told me that's why he doesn't make down to my monthly events. Otherwise he's doing fine. He takes it in stride! A real trooper!
  7. BeeDigitalVideo

Seniors 8 Man Round Robin at Jointed Cue

That's him in a nutshell! You've gotta love his transparency! You can see him coming from a mile away!
  8. BeeDigitalVideo

Onepocket.org MOT POSTER

That's easy! I do love the game and The One Pocket .Org events! What a wonderful combination!
  9. BeeDigitalVideo

Onepocket.org MOT POSTER

Nice to know JH but I don't need images of my playing poorly. I have enough of those images in my head! I'll wait until I remember how to play again thanks!
  10. BeeDigitalVideo

2023 MOT, California bound! But when and where?

Truer words were never spoken! I love them both! But that's easy to do!
  11. BeeDigitalVideo

Rule 9.4 Spotting forgotten ball that is owed

Excellently definitive explanation! I learned something extra regarding that rule thank!
  12. BeeDigitalVideo

Correction form previous post: "Couldn't pick a better venue than Fremont's California Billiards! Even though I may bee biased I wouldn't say it if it wasn't 100% true! As previous members mentioned it's a great place with good food, drinks and equipment as well as staff and customers! I'm...
  13. BeeDigitalVideo

Couldn't pick a better venue thank Fremont's California Billiards! Even though I may bee biased I would say it if it wasn't 100% true! As previous members mentioned it's a great place with good food, drinks and equipment as well as staff and customers! I'm looking forward to One Pocket .org's...
  14. BeeDigitalVideo

Onepocket.org MOT POSTER

Just goes to show you that jrhendy is good for something beesides gift of gab! That's the reason I got in! Good job JH!