Recent content by bigpin22

1. B

Two Foul Questions

1. If you inadvertently move 2 balls on the table it is generally considered a foul and the offending player must spot a ball. In the same instance does the opponent get to move the cue ball behind the head string for a ball in hand shot? 2. If a player inadvertently touches the cue ball with...
  2. B

Frost/Gentile vs. Poker players in Vegas?

How bad did it end for the pool players? I had to leave early but it looked like the poker players outsmarted the pool players in matching up. The poker players could shoot pool pretty well and looked to be stealing!
  3. B

Pittsburg Mike???

Has anyone here ever played him? He is 60 something years old and is originally from Pittsburg KS. but played out of OKC for a few years. He quit playing pool for nearly 30 years but is now playing again. He tells stories of matching up all over the U.S. with many of the all time greats such...
  4. B

rule question?

I made a ball in my opponents pocket and jumped an object ball off the table. What should happen? Spot the ball that jumped off the table and one of my previously pocketed balls. Spot the ball that jumped off the table, the ball I made in my opponents pocket, and one of my previously pocketed...