Recent content by JeaLouS44

1. JeaLouS44

Talk Derby To Me ...

Congrats. I missed this year after I promised myself I would go every year since 2016. 🙁long story short was financially hindered, so didn’t buy the plane tickets and entry. Silver lining I was fired from my job of 23 years, So that saved that money. Congrats again, hope to meet you face to face...
  2. JeaLouS44

One Pocket Streams

live now
  3. JeaLouS44

Challenge Matches

I will put up a challenge, I’m in Key West, FL. It has to be on the 12’ pyramid table, at the local pool hall, 3-1/4 pockets. I would post pics but it is way to complicated 😒
  4. JeaLouS44

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

Hello all, I after reviewing my finances multiple times, I could not figure a way to attend. Keep the money in the pot. I will be watching, good luck to all.
  5. JeaLouS44

One Pocket Streams

sorry bout that. This is live now
  6. JeaLouS44

One Pocket Streams

check them out they do alot of onepocket tourneys and challenges
  7. JeaLouS44

I paid, please confirm. Thank you very much. I will be there on the 28th.
  8. JeaLouS44

Hey bud. Thanks for the update Looking really good, so far.
  9. JeaLouS44

How many spots open. Hope to get in before the 24th. Plans and such.
  10. JeaLouS44

RIP Sherm Adamson

Chris, So sorry about Sherm. If I would have known you were close, I would have told you the interesting story about the cue I have from him.
  11. JeaLouS44

Rules Update Conversation

-Make a ball on the break. Spot it and sit. that includes if you make a ball in your opponents pocket. -Base of ball is fine with me. Whole ball makes a safe zone, 5-1/2" x 50" that is 275 square inches, it is 5.5% of the playing surface, also losing 112.5 square inches, which is a bigger...
  12. JeaLouS44

2020 DCC

thanks bud 250 lll it is, I will most certainly not forget all of the games, I have it on video:D:D:D Dave, I don't think so, me also.
  13. JeaLouS44

Cliff Joyner

I will definitely mention the marketing of lessons.
  14. JeaLouS44

2020 DCC

I had an amazing time, sorry i missed everybody, i did see Cincy in passing. Banks I only made it to the 3rd round, after winning my first round match, 3-1. 1 Pocket I won the first 3 rounds, 3-1, so I was feeling pretty good. than lost the 4th round 2-3, and the fifth round 2-3, damn. 9 Ball I...
  15. JeaLouS44

Cliff Joyner

he was one of the best. the last four years at dcc i have hung out with him, we have become good buds, we would work out, that's what he called practice,lol. i am sorry i missed him in his prime, ever since his stroke in 2018?, he has trouble executing, but all the knowledge is there. our work...