Recent content by pickpick

1. P

Derby

Just send me a text and we will meet up? Dan Pickard - 901-553-2449
  2. P

Matching Up?

Thanks Lou for the input! i didn’t say but I was thinking about a world class player playing some of our one pocket.org Brothers on tight to super tight equipment? I’ve played some and discussed it with some very smart gamblers and there are different opinions? I’ve learned the great players...
  3. P

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

Will do Steve! Look forward to it! Thank you much!
  4. P

Derby

I will get there Sunday afternoon and probably leave Friday? Steve I will recognize you but some of you other guys if you see Rowsey get him to introduce us! Looking forward to it!
  5. P

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

Hey Steve! Just wondering if you got my Venmo?
  6. P

Derby

Wondering how many of you guys are going to the Derby?
  7. P

Introducing myself

Jaho that is quite a resume! You have been around! Unreal the spots those guys can give up and get away with it?
  8. P

Matching Up?

I agree with you Bill although I’ve heard respected players take the other side!
  9. P

Matching Up?

Which would you rather have playing a top player 9/4 or 12/5? Your thoughts?
  10. P

Hello Members!

Thanks for the input! I’m no banks player but If I get in I would like to get there a day or two early to play a few sets? Steve maybe you and I will finally get to play?
  11. P

Hello Members!

I see the tournament starts the 5th I’m curious as to how early some of the guys will show up?
  12. P

Hello Members!

No Steve I think we just never had the opportunity! I will not be anywhere close to a favorite in the upcoming tournament!
  13. P

Hello Members!

Yea Steve we have met on more than one occasion but I don’t think we have ever played
  14. P

New DCC rules...

Pool is growing! Tournaments everywhere are full! I personally can’t believe how many really good young players there are That I’ve never heard of! Good problem pool is having trying to accommodate the growing numbers?