Recent content by PoolDawg

1. P

Table light?

Thanks! Just about done making the space. Took the basement down to the studs and rebuilt. I've had it for about 7 years or so. 2 years ago I got new rails in from diamond that give me 4.125 pockets! Can't be sloppy on my table :) Although you can be a little bit, new cloth. Its sliding...
  2. P

Table light?

I have 10 recessed lights over mine. I have an espresso stained ceiling and didnt want to take away from the focal point. I have 2400 lux on the ends and 2900 in the middle. It is on a dimmer switch that can be turned down. Curious as to the comment about having it hang over the ends?
  3. P

Signup for Member's Tournament Chicago

Got it! I took a long hiatus and just moved here. Its not like I am trying to come in and rob it ..lol.. Ask ChicagoMike... thats def not happening... I just finished renoing my basement for my 9ft diamond. I will get more active.
  4. P

Signup for Member's Tournament Chicago

Can I get on the waiting list? I just moved to Chicago a few months ago and have just starting hitting them agian..
  5. P

Play in St. Louis?

I will be in St. Louis on Monday the 29th. Where should I go play? Anyone interested in meeting up to shoot a bit? I think I get in around noon.
  6. P

Great shots links ?

The section on here that lists great 1 pocket shots has broken links in it with the cuetable site. Was wondering how to get it fixed if possible? https://www.onepocket.org/great_shots.htm Also, anyone have good references for 1 pocket shots? Still got lots of learning to do! -PD
  7. P

Play in Tucson this week?

I am in town this week for work. Anyone want to play hit me up. I am still new to the game, wouldnt playing some cheap to get somehelp. Any recommendations on where to go? Any tournaments? Doesn't hAve to be 1p. Just looking to play while I am away. Hit me up with contact info. Jason
  8. P

How does this work?

Scenario is: Im playing a guy 11-8, and we get down to the last ball. He lays it in front of his pocket, i fly it off the table, when i count the balls, i had 8 balls. Whats the ruling? Jason