Recent content by usblues

1. U

Ca Billiards MOT

Rosemount,cool,still there? Sorry for the thread hijack.I dont know computers much......Im in Mpls,Bob
  2. U

Las Vegas 1P....

Went to Vegas for Griffs tournament last month.On the + side it was great to see the good guys.Its a good place to play,haven't seen many better.On the downside its a lousy place to watch but after the Reno years at the Sands you get spoiled.Keep up the good work you guys,Freddie would be...
  3. U

Montana bound

Traveling from Mpls to Montana this week and looking to play by the So./No.Dakota/Eastern Montana border.One P,3-cushion is good but anything will work.Pretty average these days and I dont mind racking.Too much.TIA,Bob 651-592-5497
  4. U

Looking to play the Great Plains soon....

Traveling to Western Dakota's- Eastern Montana this week and looking to play a little.73 and losing it but still love it.Happy B-day John H. and good luck Louie wherever you are.One pocket and banks is the best but it's all good,TIA,Bob 651-592-5497
  5. U

Pat Johnson

Best of luck
  6. U

Since I'm not fortunate enough to have a table at home...

You can come to my house and play.Hours are 12 noon> 12 midnight usually.........cheers,Bob
  7. U

McDermott D-11 for sale

Real nice,20 1/4 oz. 2 shafts.One shaft perfect and one has a slight warp.13MM shafts.The butt is straight and true.New Irish linen. The D-19 and the McWorter aren't for sale.Just the D-11.Price is 375$.What else?Any questions,call Bob at 651-592-5497.Email is jameswest@centurylink.net.Happy...
  8. U

What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

playing pool alot more than I have for years.......good timing Freddie..cheers,B
  9. U

Once upon.....

.......a time back in May 1987,Pool& Billiard Magazine had Efren on the cover jumping over a ball while wearing a starched white shirt with a bowtie.I nside was the usual tournaments being advertised,a Reno Sands Regent 9-ball with 20K added.The Glass City open with 45K in cash & prizes.The...
  10. U

us open 1P las vegas......

......2014.....anybody know when?TIA,James
  11. U

Freddie

How about a couple of pics of Freddie on the website instead of the ones now?Is it time for a change?I think it will pick him up,cheers,James
  12. U

3-cushion table

Looking to buy a 3-cushion table.Preferably an older Brunswick but open to others,thanks,Bob.I am in Mpls but can travel a little....
  13. U

One of the greatest pickers....

....JJ Cale passed Friday.Great timing at 74 " After Midnight " for those that remember on ALL the jukeboxes,adios,B
  14. U

Where the hell....

....do I type my reply when someone PM's me.Just typed for 10 goddam minutes in the wrong freaking place goddammitt!!!!!There....now I feel better.Fucing computers...
  15. U

Whos shot is it?

A little slow here now for the last month or so ever since the drunk drove Freddie away who had the coolest stories and shared like a brother.Who's going to take his place?Who's shot is it?Billy? He's busy.Ghost,Doc,Alf,Petie,beatle,Vapros,their pretty quiet and mainly retort.Artie?Gone.Am I...